Rialto, Fontana Mini meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rialto, Fontana Mini meet

Im trying to make Drifting big here in the Inland Empire its geting to be so dule and boring here with all the Ricers here with drag this drag that GOD!!!! Its geting to be annoing anyway lets get drifting biger here!!!!

The meet time will be avalable later GUYS WE WILL BE GOING TO !!!!HOOTERS!!!! come on read on!!!
    Last edited by ; 12-19-2003, 03:05 AM.

Hey, im from San Diego, Im down to meet. I like meeting other drifters outside my county.

lol.. since no one else posted, you must be the only drifter in Fontana.

Comment

God Fontana Sucks lol I guss there are still to meny ricers out here lol Im going to go out and start drifting on there 1/4 mile from now till thay get the idea!!!!

Lets see if we get at least 5 or more heads to come out to the meet!!!!
      Last edited by ; 12-16-2003, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MK2SupraDrift
        God Fontana Sucks lol I guss there are still to meny ricers out here lol Im going to go out and start drifting on there 1/4 mile from now till thay get the idea!!!!

its better for drifter so cops pull over the civic and dc2 and not 240 and fd its better that every1 here still drag race i think its better to drift on the track and not on the street

Comment

yeah i preffer for everyone to keep on the track. We dont want Drifting to get a bad publicity.

but if ya know there's no one around.. its nice to do a little touge run once in a while .. ha ha (im only 23, so im in the middle better imature and reponsible) ha ha.

Comment

LOL I know that guys I go to the events that club4ag hold I mean I go to every lil Drift thing I see or hear about!!!! and as far as street I also do it here or there when no ones around.

Hmmm so only one then huh?

And my friend wants to have a meet near the Speed Zone at some place called the Boat or something!?!?!?!
            Last edited by ; 12-17-2003, 09:46 PM.

Comment

OK OK any where you guys are willing to meet??

Comment

well i might be able 2

im in ur arear in yucaipa area u know where that is? i might be able 2 meet if i get my car back soon

Comment

im down, i live in chino, about 20 miles from fontucky, uhm- sorry, fontana.. but lemme know whats up..

Comment

Ok thats 3 so far or is that 4? oh yah well a homie of mine is going to come too so thats 4 so we need 1 more! Guys just to let you guys know if any one wants we can go to Hometown or to Hooters to eat after the meet so who evers coming to the meet be hungry real hungry!!!
                    Last edited by ; 12-18-2003, 12:16 AM.

Comment

when are we doing this?
                      plan this well, maybe the 27th (saturday)..
                      kuz if then, i can bring alot of people..

Comment

That sonds good now I hope that my cars raedy by then.

Comment

Ok guys the meet will be on the 27th of Dec. at 6:00 P.M. at 1505 S Riverside Ave. Rialto CA 92376 the place is calld RC Zone / PC Zone and take off to Hooters at 7:30 or so.....

Heres a link to a map

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed...CA.&country=us
                          Last edited by ; 12-19-2003, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Ok guys the meet will be on the 27th of Dec. at 6:00 P.M. at 1505 S Riverside Ave. Rialto CA 92376 the place is calld RC Zone / PC Zone and take off to Hooters at 7:30 or so.....

Heres a link to a map

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed...CA.&country=us
                            Wow, that's pretty early.

Are you guys gonna kick it until 12am though?

I might be able to make it, as long its at night?

if so, i'll meet you guys there at 10pm (im from San Diego and im still down to drift and go back home ) ha ha...

Comment

Well as far as drifting I dont know any good places but we can look

Comment

Working...
                              X