wuts up with WDC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wuts up with WDC?

does anyone know anything about WDC? i dont mean the control box, the dates, all the press release stuff... what i mean is, the drivers? anything special? judges? hosts? anything?

i think they have something big up their sleeves becaouse they simply cant expect it to just "happen" and compare to FD without anything special... but those are my thoughts/predictions... what are yours?

who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by cutyourfaceoff
      who cares?
      Apparently he does, ya *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

i dunno, but i hear theyre part of a bigger "tuner/lifestyle event." It's not like its a stand alone drift event. i havent heard any of the top drivers committ to WDC either.

Comment

sounds stupid.. its only in teh USA and they consider to call it "world drift championship"??? gimme a break... sounds like someone trying to cash in..

Comment

Originally posted by Hypertek
            sounds stupid.. its only in teh USA and they consider to call it "world drift championship"??? gimme a break... sounds like someone trying to cash in..
            I must agree....

Comment

Where was that official announcement that was supposed to be out? I'm still wondering about when that is coming out.

Comment

Good post.

They have a website that basically tells you nothing, except that this "world drift championship" is supposed to happen.

Any information would be appreciated - what's the deal?

Comment

Working...
                X