ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what BMI video was Tsuchiya's trueno put into the touge battle hall of fame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what BMI video was Tsuchiya's trueno put into the touge battle hall of fame?

what BMI video was Tsuchiya's trueno put into the touge battle hall of fame? real quick qestionl lol. ive been lookin on bestbuy.com, and a bunch of those videos have touge battles. which one is the edition to which that white trueno was put in the hall of fame?

thanks in advance

-mike

anyone??? lol. im sure one of you guys has gotta know!

Comment

I could be wrong on this but i believe its the "NA vs. Turbo" on the Gunsai Touge. If my memory is right it was tsuchiya vs. taniguchi but like i said i could be wrong. not sure what BMI it was on either.

Comment

M E E E E E P !!!

Wrong answer, comrad private SlidnZC4075. NA vs. Turbo battle took place on the Ebisu East Course circuit, while Gunsai Touge was where the Touge Showdown 2 was made. The cars that starred in both movies were the Kei Office S15, Champ S14 and Technopro Spirit MRS (great car by the way). In TS2 there was also Circuit Club ITR, and in NAvs.T battle the Amuse S2000 took its place. Both movies are great.

Touge hall of fame? WTF?

Comment

i got rotary one and thats when the amuse s2000 was in it

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
            M E E E E E P !!!

Wrong answer, comrad private SlidnZC4075. NA vs. Turbo battle took place on the Ebisu East Course circuit, while Gunsai Touge was where the Touge Showdown 2 was made. The cars that starred in both movies were the Kei Office S15, Champ S14 and Technopro Spirit MRS (great car by the way). In TS2 there was also Circuit Club ITR, and in NAvs.T battle the Amuse S2000 took its place. Both movies are great.

Touge hall of fame? WTF?
            the one i saw was on the gunsai touge and it had the Champ S14 vs. the Circuit Club ITR and the Kei office S15 vs. the Technospirit MR-S, so i probably saw Touge Showdown 2 and got the two mixed up. And i have no idea what hes talking about when he says touge hall of fame either. I just guessed because i saw tsuchiya's hachiroku in the touge showdown that i watched.

Comment

Working...
            X