Attached Files

Comment

Crash
        Attached Files

Comment

For more photos click here.

Bruce

Comment

brandon walker and james bondurant? (in the crash)

Comment

lol @ the is300 wagon, now theres a unique drift car!

Comment

thanks to Milano for making my friend crash his car.
                stupid.
                absolutly stupid.

Comment

What did he jump out in front of your friend and say BOOOOO! I would crash too if he did that to me.

Don't blame other people for someone crashing their car, unless they phisically make you go into the wall somehow. No matter how much of an *Censored**Censored**Censored* the guy is you can't blame him for that.

Comment

lov mufn, did you do thre event?

Comment

Yeah, after throwing a perfectly consistant very nice set of practice runs I flubbed and didn't do too well. I get vary nervous when I go on to competition, there is only one way to get over that... do it more. It was kinda funky though, besides being sick and having a jacked up tranny, there were so many wall hits and people spinning out and taking forever there were only 2 rounds of elimination going from 50 to 16 then 16 and anounce winners.
                      Last edited by LOVMUFN; 11-22-2004, 03:54 PM.

Comment

thanks to Milano for making my friend crash his car.
                        and you have the nerve to call him stupid,im wondering if his driving was stupid, cuase i think he won the event with ken, Brandon is a awesome driver and so is james, they just took the wrong line after milano already took his, its not his fault and its not brandons or james fault this kinda stuff happens and no ones blames eachother.
                        Last edited by Nissan180sx; 11-22-2004, 09:23 PM.

Comment

bruce-bruce! you shoulda came by and said hi...I had a heart attack about our new GP sports kit getting banged up...lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
                            bruce-bruce! you shoulda came by and said hi...I had a heart attack about our new GP sports kit getting banged up...lol!
                            He needs some drift marks on that pretty car. I rode with Drew to Driftspeed and Irwendale, I was in the garage checking out that kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* raced out motor too.
                            Last edited by AiGTs; 11-23-2004, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Wow it looks like Drews Getting better!!! I havent drifted with him in a while.

Im getting my S14 back next week so ill be join yall again soon!

BTW if ya dont know... this is Alex (fire hydrant eating miata)

Comment

Working...
                              X