ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Treasure Island Car Meet (FC, FD, S13, S14, S14.5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure Island Car Meet (FC, FD, S13, S14, S14.5)

Some more pics. I got there a little late so I missed some cars.

More pics in the Gallery.

man that fc needs spacers, or wider rims or something damn. it looks wack liek that, but thats just my thing i need a car to be all one color and rims flush.

Comment

wtf r u talking about???? its nice...

Comment

Originally posted by foshizelfox
        wtf r u talking about???? its nice...
        umm i never said it didnt look nice, the rim and tire combo sucks *Censored**Censored**Censored* though. have you ever heard of flushness ? prolly not. those rims arent flush with his body work and if he had wider rims or spacers than his car wouldnt be just good looking it would be hott

thse are pg cars and the rims are flush, those rims on that fc arent flush at all. so ya foshizelfox thats what the f*ck im talking about learn some more about cars than come talk to me

Comment

I was expecting some pics of the ACTUAL Treasure Island, but nonetheless, pretty nice meet, almost everyone has Silvia conversions.

Comment

Its funny, the only car there that i've seen before is that black s14 (i think) and I saw that at an autocross, I live in redwood city, and I'm always in san mateo, but I guess I never make it over to foster city/treasure island.

Anyway's, nice cars, I love the turbo 2.

Comment

Working...
            X