ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Drift Showoff Pix (Wannabe pro quality!) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Drift Showoff Pix (Wannabe pro quality!) :)

This weekend was good fun at Irwindale Speedway - I was able to snap some of my favorite motorsports images to date! I think I'm finally progressing substantially on my motorsports photography, and Drift Showoff was a great warmup for JGTC/D1.

The pro demos were awesome as usual - the added bonus of seeing the FF drift demo as well as the G35 drift demo were great touches to what was an awesome spectator event.

Anyhow, here are some of my favorite images:

The remainder of the gallery can be seen here:

http://www.friscomix.com/images/Drif...off/index.html

looks professional great pic.

Comment

thx!

Comment

Those pics were really nice. Very professional looking. What type of camera were you using? Did you alter them at all (other than the website ad). Well nice job either way!

Comment

the first and 2nd are amazing... at first glance the 2nd looks fake, but yeah, man, those are beautiful.

Comment

those are pretty sweet man, and seeing all those falken sponsord cars, does falken pretty much own the whole Formula D?

Comment

very nice pix

Comment

what do you mean, these are pics of the falken drift showoff....not formula d? curious........

Comment

Slide your to cool

Comment

sick pics what kind of camera are you using?

Comment

slide: these are the falken drift showoff images, NOT formula D lol.

also: pix were snapped with Canon EOS 20 D and either the 70-200 f/4L or the 50 mm f/1.8 lenses.

Comment

That G35 picture is SICK!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X