project ma70_drftmchne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• project ma70_drftmchne

this is my 88 supra just purchased and rebuilt engine and now i, going to work on the body by wet sanding first then take everything out i dont need. This car is very heavy so ill do anything too lose weight and drift for fun i use to have a old school corolla i loved that thing but wrecked it so this is new project if any1 wants to tell me how much they would of paid for it, i know that suoras arent in but its a fun car remember (i-6 dohc 24 valve turbo intercooled rwd lsd 235hp) fun car heres some pics thnx drift video ciming soon by:drftRUs
    Attached Files

Your not alone welcome to the club. My first car was a 86.5 MA70. I recently bought a 89 Just blew the head gasket on it. I love my supras.

mk3mann, Wickdmarz, and I myself are In the process of building our own drift supras.

Here's one of project supraadvan.

Comment

Originally posted by emission
      Your not alone welcome to the club. My first car was a 86.5 MA70. I recently bought a 89 Just blew the head gasket on it. I love my supras.

mk3mann, Wickdmarz, and I myself are In the process of building our own drift supras.

ahh man i luv those rims, i wonder what ever happened to that allbalcks14 guy, good thing i didnt give him a dime

Comment

emission your supra is dumb clean

Comment

Comment

Yeah supra's!! I'm not alone!!

Comment

Oh Jesus, these rims are sooo nice. *drools*

Comment

allbalcks14 - I'm not sure what happend to him but search for his old posts.

300 bucks for 17" almost new ADVANS is just hard to swallow.

I think I mentioned this to most supra owners but I'm dedicateing a page on my website to all supradrifters.

Comment

Hey Dogg, I'm With You!

Currently working on JIC FLT A2, just got the turbo done and KONG JZ Style Intake Manifold.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by emission

%100 awesome...thats sick man.

Comment

Working...
                    X