Drifting Miata MEET SAN DIEGO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting Miata MEET SAN DIEGO!

Lets have another MEET with Drifting ROADSTERS in San Diego. I haven't been to a Drifting Miata meet. I have been to the San Diego Miata Club meet and it kinda sucked cuz i was the only young one there and those old dudes aren't into drifting at all. Anyways please post some places in San Diego. i was thinking of the Miramar Speed Circuit. Its that big indoor kart racing facility here in San Diego. They have a nice big parking lot. Lates!

ha, i can relate all the miata drivers here are older and they dont like modding there cars or breaking traction. thats the main reason i dont hang out w/ the miata club here, i mean im 21 and i dont want to hang out w/ hippies.

wish i lived closer to the west cause there sure "aint" a whole lot here to do.

Comment

I have an RX7.. not convertable, but im down to meet. we've been having a drift meet in san diego.. have you joined us before?

Comment

i'd like to know more about san diego drift meets

i didn't know there were drift meets in san diego. i thought everybody just drag races here. glad to know there's drift-fans in sah diego too. anywho i'd like to come to one of these drift meets.

Comment

Re: i'd like to know more about san diego drift meets

Originally posted by nande yannen
          i didn't know there were drift meets in san diego. i thought everybody just drag races here. glad to know there's drift-fans in sah diego too. anywho i'd like to come to one of these drift meets.
          yeah! We have alot of people that drifts here..

Just keep checking the DRIFT MEET section of this forum.

hope to see you on the next meet!

Comment

YEa we got like 2-3 roadsters in SD.

Lets have another meet. Crash, you plan it this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
              YEa we got like 2-3 roadsters in SD.

Lets have another meet. Crash, you plan it this time?
              Well.. Either Dec 27th or Jan 3rd...

pick a day.

then ill pick a location.

Comment

3rd

Comment

Oh HELL YEAH ! FINALLY! A JDM DRIFTING MAZDA EUNOS ROADSTER CLUB ! MAN im hella excited. DUDE DRIFTING MIATAS will change the DRIFting SCENe. WAY TOO MANY NISSANS out there. In Keichis Drift BIble, he used a ROADSTER to perform one of the the DRIFTING techniques called the DYNAMIC DRIFT. When i saw that i was soooooo AMAZED that I had that car. HELL YEAH Jan 3rd im down. i want to see more MIATAS drifting! i want people to know that MIATAS are not GIRLy cars! Well im getting my car back this friday. hella excited about that. i haven't seen it in 2 months so i really haven't got the time to work on it. im getting a new DASHboard cuz i had the wrong one. i dunno there is something "FISHY' about my miata well thats why john hine mazda said cuz my friend is the manager there. i bought my miata at a used car dealership at pearson ford. well anyways if you want to know about what is wrong with my car ill tell you guys at the meet or just email me at xtremegokool@hotmail.com

SEE you ROADSTERS soon!

-Jason
                  Last edited by JDMiata; 12-17-2003, 10:50 PM.

Comment

move this to drifting MEETS!!!! lol but yeah we usually meet up quite often in SD as long as peeps are down....i was thinking dec 27th cause thats right after xmas so peeps shouldn't be workin.....

Comment

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=1051

Comment

another miata at the meets will be cool.

anyway, what day are we looking at for the next meet?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Christmas might bring some new rims to my miata, and the car will be in the body shop soon to work out some dent and scratch issues the car has developed along its years.

1990 Miata 5-speed
                        GReddy Turbo kit (6psi)
                        Flyin' Miata Springs
                        Autopower Rollbar
                        Turbo XS Crappy BOV

Comment

i was waiting for you to chime in.

Comment

So ummm whats the SET DATE so i can get a DAY off on that DAY. Lets try and get A LOT of ROADSTERS to come.

Comment

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=1051

Click that.

Comment

Working...
                              X