more soarers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more soarers

I would like to see more soarers being drifted. Toyota/lexus soarers are very nice cars, but i rarely see them drifted. I love the sleek design. People rarely even notice them. well just posting something that randomly popped into my head, so post some pictures and leave some comments. =]
    Attached Files

they sorta look like big 240s

Comment

yeah if they weren't so expensive i'd snatch a couple up without a doubt

but there lexus so what can u do?

Comment

yeah

yeah damn lexus, just add the "L" to a toyota and it become 8 grand more same with infinity and acura

Comment

i would definantly rock a soaarer, does anyone know how much they weigh? I want to get one but i dont make enough money yet

Comment

you can get an early 90's one for 3-5k......same for a 240sx.......sad huh...

Comment

damn, i want one, anyone know how heavy they are?

Comment

Depending on the engine and options, from 1600 to even 1700kg. That is about 3500 to 3750lb...

It's a pity that there aren't many Soarers drifting out there. But, on the other hand, it's good to stand out from the crowd and choose something different than a "S" chassis car, a Hacheeroku or an RX-7. I don't think there are many more cars that can mix performance and luxury in one package so well.

Comment

watch JDM Insider 2....ueno got a lot of weight out of that car, and is still by no means a light wight what so ever . . . Check out the HKS coilovers for the Soarer, expensive and the spring rates are pretty insane...I'd rock one so fast, but you really gotta have a pretty large pocket to drift one competitively...if it was my choice id rock a JZX Chaser, oh gosh so sick...Takahashi's car is too dope

Comment

wooh! awesome they can fit V8s. now i really want one

stupid link to www.supercars.net wont work... errrg

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...l%3Den%26lr%3D
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Nismo89; 11-28-2004, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doriftogasm
                      watch JDM Insider 2....ueno got a lot of weight out of that car, and is still by no means a light wight what so ever . . . Check out the HKS coilovers for the Soarer, expensive and the spring rates are pretty insane...I'd rock one so fast, but you really gotta have a pretty large pocket to drift one competitively...if it was my choice id rock a JZX Chaser, oh gosh so sick...Takahashi's car is too dope

front spring rates for hks is 18k rear is 16k but you need that for a car that weighs in at like 3500

Comment

i think ueno got 700 pounds ish out of his soareer, that would make it about 3000, wich isnt so hefty anymore

maintnence would probably be a byatch if you broke something

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
                          i think ueno got 700 pounds ish out of his soareer, that would make it about 3000, wich isnt so hefty anymore

maintnence would probably be a byatch if you broke something
                          nahh hes still up their in the mid 300s, maybe 3400 at the least, but youve seen it done people, try it maybe you 2 will be the next ueno, prolly not but try it anyways

Comment

my friend got a 93 for 3000 its in awesome condition too...they aren't too expensive, u just gotta find them.

Comment

BN sports has one...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X