Atsugi/ropongi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atsugi/ropongi

I'm not too sure if that's how you spell ropongi. If miss spelled sorry.
    Does anybody living in japan know of a place near atsugi or ropongi that sells cheap cars. I'm looking for a used S15. I was told they are still pretty expensive. I'm moving to japan next november. any help would be appreciated.

Re: Atsugi/ropongi

Originally posted by destrojn
    I'm not too sure if that's how you spell ropongi. If miss spelled sorry.
    Does anybody living in japan know of a place near atsugi or ropongi that sells cheap cars. I'm looking for a used S15. I was told they are still pretty expensive. I'm moving to japan next november. any help would be appreciated.
    you rich? Cars in roppongi are like bank. Astugi isnt to bad.

Comment

not rich! I wish I was. I just have enough credit. I was also looking at maybe getting a FD3S. Maybe a 2001 model. My girlfriend told me that they're like 1680000 yen. Do you think if I shop around I could get it for cheaper? Like an RZ model.

Comment

Originally posted by destrojn
        not rich! I wish I was. I just have enough credit. I was also looking at maybe getting a FD3S. Maybe a 2001 model. My girlfriend told me that they're like 1680000 yen. Do you think if I shop around I could get it for cheaper? Like an RZ model.
        1680000 yen is about the startinig point they go up from there. One other note your US credit is worthless here as well.

Comment

why not head up R16 and look at the cars in Hachioji? Much cheaper (from what I remember), and kinda close to you.

your gonna live in ropongi!? wow....your hardcore...

Comment

Working...
          X