ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRIFTING DVD's on DRIFTING.com STORE? (Which are Good?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFTING DVD's on DRIFTING.com STORE? (Which are Good?)

What is a good drift video that i sould buy from drifting.com?

the drift bible is awesome
    it taught me to drift for real
    after i watched it I only crashed like 3 more times.

Comment

All of the Best Motoring collection, Hot Version, and all 8 J.D.M. Option videos.

Comment

Click on the banner on top. Drifting.com sells alot of good drifting videos.

Comment

i knwo but i need to knwo what the best best one out there is

Comment

...For what? Do you want to learn, or be entertained?

Comment

entertained

Comment

after i watched it I only crashed like 3 more times.
                Awesome endorsement.

Comment

Many customers like JDM Option Vol. #5.

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

Comment

mission drifting is ok....has tarzan in c west rx7 against wakisaka in c west s2000 in time attack. And has koguchi's green 180 and other awesome cars. Hot version dvds are good too.

Comment

drift society was the only dvd to get 5/5 stars in a magazine. DS2 comes out next month....

Comment

I'd recommend getting JDM Insider 2 by 360 Video. A lot of us who have been watching Option Videos for years think that this is an awesome video that is very entertaining (and in English).

I think this has some of the best filmed street drifting I've seen on a US video. There's lots of other videos out there with more drifting, faster cars, etc. but the drifting in this video was filmed very well in good viewing conditions. Also it has some drifting in Yokohama that consists of a very high speed sweeper and a long straight of choku-doris; just what we love to see.

Comment

Shimos..you're fired. Hahaha..to be honest though..I don't really like the JDM Insider's..to me they are a bit boring and run-on to long in the segments...which makes me lose interest.

Comment

Originally posted by BooZTT
                            Shimos..you're fired. Hahaha..to be honest though..I don't really like the JDM Insider's..to me they are a bit boring and run-on to long in the segments...which makes me lose interest.
                            Hahaha. I forgot. Those Drift Society and Grip Videos are pretty good too. I will fully endorse those videos if and when you finally get around to videoing some r/c drift sessions at Iwilei Costco...

...or if you start featuring more j-girls. But no J-girls with "JDM" grills please.

The "pointing moke" signing out.

Comment

Working...
                            X