Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KOGUCHI's 05 Car?

anyone knows?...if so do u mind posting a pic

I don't know what he will be driving, but for appearence's sake I hope he drives his original green 180sx. The wheel fitment on that thing is amazing!

Comment

HPI S15 no?

Comment

^^^HPI s15 im assuming, but i did wish he would drive the 180sx. i love that car...
        Attached Files

Comment

last from what I heard....Koguchi was piloting the HPI/Nismo s15....that car looks sick! and I bet that Kicks

Comment

I believe Koguchi is still under contract with HPI to drive their S15. Also, isn't Ryan Hampton's new Falken S13 formerly Koguchi's Falken S13, which was also his personal green S13?

Comment

I don't think Koguchi's old 180 was sponsored by Falken, and I also have no clue why they would destroy an awesome car, then give it to a person who's half as good as Koguchi. By the way, the green 180 was/is pretty much the promotion car for Koguchi Power.

Comment

All of the US Falken cars...are just that....owned by Falken. Koguchi just drove the car for at least the past 2+ years.

The green 180sx is his own shop car.

These are two seperate cars. Falken did not convert the green 180 into their own blue/green drift car.

I haven't gotten any word on what car Koguchi will be driving yet. Will see...

Comment

Originally posted by FourDoorSkyline
                  I don't think Koguchi's old 180 was sponsored by Falken, and I also have no clue why they would destroy an awesome car, then give it to a person who's half as good as Koguchi. By the way, the green 180 was/is pretty much the promotion car for Koguchi Power.
                  Ryan Hampton from Drift Alliance is driving Koguchi's US car next year. Koguchi also has the green 180sx you guys were talking about in Japan. The US 180sx and the green one in Japan are not the same car. So there is no car to be destroyed. And Ryan is more than half as good as Koguchi...
                  Hubert Young
                  KORE 8 Films

Comment

Originally posted by motdyn_s14
                    Ryan Hampton from Drift Alliance is driving Koguchi's US car next year. Koguchi also has the green 180sx you guys were talking about in Japan. The US 180sx and the green one in Japan are not the same car. So there is no car to be destroyed. And Ryan is more than half as good as Koguchi...
                    I was always talking about the green 180. Also, I was not saying that Ryan is not a good drifter, but Koguchi is a far superior drifter in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by FourDoorSkyline
                      I was always talking about the green 180. Also, I was not saying that Ryan is not a good drifter, but Koguchi is a far superior drifter in my eyes.
                      So yea, Ryan is driving Koguchi's US car... and of course Koguchi is stud! But the way you said it kind of implies that Ryan is not good enough to drive Koguchi's car That's why I responded to your comment. I have to support my teammate!!
                      Hubert Young
                      KORE 8 Films

Comment

No, that's not what I mean at all. I was just saying that it was the main promotion car for that shop and Koguchi is kind of famous for it, and I don't think it would be right for some sponsor to re-model it and give it to someone else.

Comment

......Hubert Young rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by 240drftr
                            ......Hubert Young rocks.
                            Wow, thanks!! I am flattered... but I need to be on the podium next time to live up to that!!
                            Hubert Young
                            KORE 8 Films

Comment

i dont mean to be rude but i have noooo earthly idea who hubert young is. maybe some pics of you or your car could refresh my memory?

Comment

Working...
                              X