My Drift Cressida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Drift Cressida

This is my cressida, im in the process of putting a 5spd in it. Ive got a set of eibach coil overs and suspension techniques shocks waiting to be installed. LSD coming soon.
    Attached Files

Not bad Cressida you have there, the setup seems about right. Eibachs are a fine setup for cressidas, and are you using the supra 5 speed tranny? May I ask where you are getting the LSD from and what manufacturer makes it?

Comment

well you certainly started out right with the GTR badge!

Comment

is that a gtr fo wealz??

Comment

I got the LSD from www.rabidchimp.com. The tranny is from a 85 supra. And no the gtr symbol is not fo real, pretty cool though isnt it?

Comment

It would be cooler if there was a GTR attached to it.

for sticker tuning. Put that on your toolbox or something.

Comment

re ; suspension for cressida

i am having trouble locating springs for my 86 cressida and i recently dropped the car using monte carlo springs in the back and cutting a coiul in the front to get that mean dropped look , but it bounces to much. suspension technique supposedly had a pair of springs and all of a sudden ran out . can you help me please because im about to drop my 7mgte motor and tranny in it and should have at least 450 hp and i need a good suspension for it.

Comment

If you're getting a lot of bounce it's a spring rate/shock valving problem. They shocks are there to control the spring, a stiffer shock will lessen your bouncing effect, as will lessening the spring rate. I don't know what is available for your car, but try and source up some Hypercoils. You're going to need some much stiffer shocks to couple those to.

Comment

what ever happened to this car?

Comment

Working...
                  X