Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you guys practice drifting?

Hi guys and gals,

I'm new to this forum and would like to know where do you all practice drifting? Nice to meet you all.

Sorry but no one will publicly give out their spots. I'm not familiar with the Seattle area, but my advice is just find a nice big parking lot, make sure there's no security and most importantly no other people around. Never try drifting on public streets because if you havent felt loss of traction before, the rear sliding out will make you $hit yourself and you wont know what to do. Not good when other cars are around. Be safe, learn your car's limits before you try to drift, and have fun with it. Welcome to the boards, I got here before the flamers did.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
      Sorry but no one will publicly give out their spots. I'm not familiar with the Seattle area, but my advice is just find a nice big parking lot, make sure there's no security and most importantly no other people around. Never try drifting on public streets because if you havent felt loss of traction before, the rear sliding out will make you $hit yourself and you wont know what to do. Not good when other cars are around. Be safe, learn your car's limits before you try to drift, and have fun with it. Welcome to the boards, I got here before the flamers did.
      what!!!!.. flame!... flame is all what i live for!.. ha ha ha.. just kidding.. hey whats up WeaponX.

Anyways.. welcome to the board. you'll learn some things here. but the best advice is just do it yourself and be safe

Comment

Responsible parking lot action and industrial park shreading at stratigicly sequencial times of the selected nights. I HIGHLY suggest keep the numbers down and the novices in check.

Comment

2 or 3 people is probably the most that you'd want out practicing in one spot at one time. If you stay in one spot for too long sooner or later someone will take notice and call police (unless you're in a rural area).

Night is usually the best time, if that isn't obvious.

Parking lots are best for beginners, with industrial parks and warehouse developments after that.

Like the others say, welcome to the boards.

-MR

Comment

seattle is a challenging place to find spots, believe me ive been looking. There were some good spots but they kinda got locked down so we continue the search. Just keep looking.

Comment

many hours at parking lots

Comment

places that i dont tell people....some S turns and Corners that are very secluded; but i dont drift anymore, but those places are still very secluded

Comment

I practice at all the local elementary school parking lots. Mostly during school hours too. Its more challenging when there's kids walking around. Sometimes I set them up like cones and slide around them....Thats always fun....

Comment

backyard

Comment

I practice at the track!!
                      I practice
                      I practice
                      I practice
                      I practice

Just waiting for the next practice

Comment

Police station parking lot...

someone else's lawn...

-MR

Comment

back trails and rally tracks. Less wear on my tires

Comment

There is this wonderful dirt road like 2 min from my house out in the middle of ...Censored by the police... Now if your in ...Censored by the police... you want to start at the 7 11 off of ...Censored by the police... go 5 miles till you see the ...Censored by the police... then take a right go 3 blocks and your there. No really there is a road in the middle of now where it is long and windy lots of turns and no one every goes down it. You should try to find a road like that or well just go to a parking lot. Oh and if you do something stupid in front of a cop i think there is a form in here where you can post what you did and look cool. hehe Be safe man

Comment

Get some cones, find a big, empty lot and go to work.

Comment

Working...
                              X