Drift Showoff movie (really...weird.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Showoff movie (really...weird.)

ok, before you watch this, I got some very limited and low quality soundless footage of drift showoff. I decided to see how fast I could make a movie in an hour and threw this together. It is VERY strange and random and has alot of weird stuff in it; and could quite possibily be the weirdest drift movie ever. anyway special thanks to Colin for casting the cactuses in the movie.

http://www.tmrmzine.com/john/driftshowoffmadness.wmv

note: this is NOT a serious movie, but meant to be funny and do the best with what footage I had. I do MUCH better work than this.

JAY DEE EMMMM TYTEYWHYTEY

Comment

well from that little time you had its pretty good. The footage is great. And i hope that you put some more time into the movie and make it nicer and stuff

Good video man

Comment

That was great. I'm glad most of the drivers that werent the pros knew exactly what they were doing.

Hahhahaha it was funy when the car jumped the railroad.

Comment

HAAHAHAHAHA!!! That was great! A really refreshing drift video. Two thumbs up. Wait let me take my shoes shoes off... 4 BIG THUMBS UP!!!

Comment

Yo, This is Liberalswine! Puahahaha! Damn Coiloverkid, that movie was trippy (especially after a few 'B' loads)! This is Ray, rememer, from the starion meet at super autobacs. Nice vid man, sorry couldn't make it to that event. I was..uh....I don't remember. Nice vid anyway!

Comment

HAHA word up. thanks, it's supposed to be strange-o.

excuses! are you gonna be at driver's search?

Comment

Not sure if I'll be at Driver's Search. I'll definitely be at the US vs Japan d1 event. Yo, why don't I ever see you on LFS S1e anymore? Too cool? heh. Dude, do you live close by to Fullerton? I need a spot to wrench on my car at. My apartment security peoples are being punk asses!

Comment

fun

Comment

one of the most entertaining drift compilations ive ever seen 8.5/10

*post 100, woot.*

Comment

w00t, thanx!

Comment

F*cker.

I like the vid tho ahhahah.

Anyways, I need a car for this weekend. Can you help me find one?

Call me dude.

Comment

awesome vid...a little strange...but awesome nonetheless!

Comment

what video game was that music from? i know i have the game but i dont want to go through my nes games. sounded like castlevania or ninja gaiden one of the two. but anyways sweet vid man !

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
                              JAY DEE EMMMM TYTEYWHYTEY
                              Pfffft whatever. Coiloverkid is about as JDM tight as pokemon

Comment

Working...
                              X