should i?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i?

hello ive been track racing my 85 corrola (notch-back) for some time now, my car is basically stock besides a rebuilt 4ag engine.
    i just found out bout drifting from some honda kids in a parking lot trying to drift and i was wondering if i should start drifting???
    the kids i was talking to said im suppose to know how to drift because i have a corrola is this true?

thanks for ur time =)

oh, absolutely! If Honda kids said it then they must be right!

Comment

Re: should i?

Originally posted by Chiney Bwoy
      hello ive been track racing my 85 corrola (notch-back) for some time now, my car is basically stock besides a rebuilt 4ag engine.
      i just found out bout drifting from some honda kids in a parking lot trying to drift and i was wondering if i should start drifting???
      the kids i was talking to said im suppose to know how to drift because i have a corrola is this true?

thanks for ur time =)
      Next time you see those Honda kids tell them to go *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* themselves.Always the Honda kids that start this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and give a bad name to real Honda owners.No such a thing is not true,you don't have to drift because you have a Corolla,that's complete *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*,their *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing dipshits.You can drift if you want,but no ones opinon is gold,especially theirs.

Comment

Who cares about those honda kids. If you have a corolla it doesn't mean you have to know how to drift. It's up to you if you want to drift or not. Never listen to those honda kids. They don't know nothing. Those honda kids want to challenge you, that's the reason why they ask.

Like I said it up to you if you want to drift or not.

Comment

Why does it always come donw to Honda this honda that. Honda has great cars, great perfromance cars. I see just as many nissan kids as i do honda kids. It doesnt matter what kind of car they drive, but there will always be stupid, assanine people who think there real car tuners. I can think of two off the top of my head.

Comment

Make that 23

Comment

didnt that year corrola come with a drift button. LOL do for your self and screw the others.

Comment

Re: should i?

Originally posted by Chiney Bwoy

thanks for ur time =)
                ha ha!..

yes, your a corolla owner you should drift!

do what you feel like doing.

ha ha..

damn HONDA kids!..

they're giving honda's a bad name

its okay.. i dont like honda's that much ha ha..

Comment

thanks for the replies i know what u guys mean.

Comment

Working...
                  X