My "NEW" 81 Toyota Supra Celica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "NEW" 81 Toyota Supra Celica

hey everyone. just got an old running supra for free from a friend, and its looking to be my drift car. recently got an R32, VW that is, so the supra will strictly be a drifter thing. i dont wanna spend much money on it, but was hoping i could get some info on it. any forums to look at if no one here can tell me? thanks guys.

www.supraforums.com and http://www.celicasupra.com those are gonna be focused just on supras and or celica supras, but for drifting you should hang around here, most members here as you should know are very smart in the way of drifting and cars. Good luck with it. Later.
    Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 12-02-2004, 11:09 AM.

Comment

checked those places out, thanks. it seems as if the mk1 supra doesnt get much love though. i guess i will have to do a lot on my own. any more help would be great, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by lv2drft
        checked those places out, thanks. it seems as if the mk1 supra doesnt get much love though. i guess i will have to do a lot on my own. any more help would be great, thanks.
        heh, no it doesnt get much love. The mk2 was 100x the car the mk1 was, so it's almost been forgotten. Hell, when the 1997 Supra was out, they even called it the "15th anniversary" edition (ignoring the mk1 altogether).

But if you're prepared to work through the difficulties, you'll definitely have an unusual drift car. If you would like to know a little more about the mk1, check out my website's history section

www.geocities.com/ma71supraturbo

Comment

Working...
        X