This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen To This!!

alright check this out.....i was drifting in a small parking lot in a small town in NH...and some ladies call the cops on me...now i didnt know they did that so i just kept drifting around...and then like 10 minutes later 4 cruisers come down with there lights on....so haha i evade them by going around a building and headed up the street i was in 3rd gear then a cop decides to do a semi road block to block me from getting any further so i shift down into 2nd do a feint manuver right behind the cop car...it was amazing...i actually ran from the police and got away with it....i know you guys might not believe me but i have some friends that witnessed the whole thing...

Even though its a REALLY stupid move and pray they didnt catch your plates, its not that hard to outrun a police cruiser.

Comment

yeah...but it was amazing...i think they didnt want to chase me cuz they were just amazed by what i did...cuz when i drifted passed the cruiser in front of me...he didnt even move at all...and i have no plate in the front...only in the back...and i dont think they could of got it...i was flying

Comment

What an effing as*hat.

I hope you get caught next time and go to jail.

Comment

well yeah thats what would have happened...but i didnt want that to happen at all...and i was in the mood for drifting...it was crazy,but i dont think i'll ever do it agian...

Comment

Al, It seems like you always have something nice to say, as for NHdrifter, it is you people that give a bad name to drifters. You are not only putting yourself in danger, but as well as people who live in homes, drive other cars, or just random pedestrians. Think about the well being of others before you do such careless acts.
            Last edited by TougeWarrior; 12-06-2004, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .Al
              What an effing as*hat.

I hope you get caught next time and go to jail.
              THE WINNER.

remind me NOT to go driving with you.

Comment

Originally posted by NHDrifter
                it was amazing...i think they didnt want to chase me cuz they were just amazed by what i did...
                YOU ARE A *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING PIECE OF *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*! I UNDERSTAND NOT WANTING TO GO TO JAIL, BUT DOING THAT CRAP AROUND OTHER PEOPLE? wtf WHERE YOU THINKING? IF YOU SCREWED THAT UP AND HIT THAT COP YOU WOULD GO TO JAIL FOR A *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING LONG TIME, AND YOU WOULD HAVE IT COMING!

POLICE OFFICERS DIE EVERYDAY BECAUSE STUPID *Censored**Censored**Censored* PEOPLE LIKE YOU PULL *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* LIKE THIS. IM IN COLLEGE RIGHT NOW TO BECOME A POLICE OFFICER, AND UR SO LUCKY IT WASN'T SOMONE LIKE ME OUT THERE. POLICE OFFICERS GET PAID *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, AND RISK THEIR LIVES EVERYDAY TO KEEP YOU SAFE. AND YOU THINK THEY DONT CHASE YOU BECAUSE THEY WHERE AMAZED?

THEY DIDN'T CHASE YOU BECAUSE MOST EVERY POLICE STATION IN AMERICA IS REVIEWING THEIR REQUIREMENTS ON STARTING HIGHSPEED PURSUITS. IF THE COPS PULLED YOU OVER, I KNOW YOU WOUDLN'T HAVE GONE TO JAIL. YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTING A TICKET OR TWO. DEAL WITH IT! DONT RISK OTHER PEOPLES LIVES BECAUSE YOU THINK UR HOT *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*!
                Last edited by DriftingNewbie; 12-07-2004, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Not to bring you down even more, but this is not something that will help the view on drifting. More of this kind of thing and you'll only see it on TV and in games if that.

Comment

wait, wait... let me get this straight? you come on here advertising how you broke the law? wow how stupid can peopel get these days... and PLEASE dont complain that "oh, everyone here thinks drifters are these dangerous people who jsut wanna kill and hurt other people, becuase i hate that image." you remind me of GM/C_racer...

Comment

*shakes head* this thread is disappointing... mainly because everyone is at each others throats. ok, he was drifting on public streets, then ran from the cops. running from the cops was bad, and there are other ways out of a drifting ticket (i have avoided 2 of them) but im not gonna be hypocritical and say that you should never run from the cops. this is because i have as well. it wasnt to escape drifting, it was to escape a street racing ticket (before i ever really got into drifting) but that doesnt change the fact that i have run from them. and anyone who says that you should always stay within the law, let me ask you this: so you have never speeded, never modded your car, and never turned with out your blinker? how about rolling through a stop sign? gone through and intersection just as the light went red? spun your tires? never blown someone away when they did something stupid? i didnt think so...
                      even the pros occassionally hit the streets. didnt ken gushi get his permit taken away by the cops for doing donuts and the such in a parking lot in his Rotora S13?

all im saying is that everyone shouldnt come down so hard on someone, especially after he said he wouldnt do it again.

Comment

The HILARIOUS part is you were in a parking lot and all they really could have given you was a noise ordenance ticket or something unless it was city owned property. The cops most likely, especially in a smaller town would have seen you as an idiot kid doing doughnuts in a parking lot and just hassled you and let you off. You can't get a wreckless driving ticket or a street racing ticket or any other sort of ticket not on public roads. You can get other tickets from breaking other laws or ordenances. Now that you ran from the cops they can charge you with tons of stuff. The cool one for you would be endangering a peace officer while running from them. That can get you in federal pound you in the a$$ prison, not some white collar joint.

He forgot to add that he was playing Grand Theft Auto though.

Comment

Re: Listen To This!!

Originally posted by NHDrifter
                          alright check this out.....i was drifting in a small parking lot in a small town in NH...and some ladies call the cops on me...now i didnt know they did that so i just kept drifting around...and then like 10 minutes later 4 cruisers come down with there lights on....so haha i evade them by going around a building and headed up the street i was in 3rd gear then a cop decides to do a semi road block to block me from getting any further so i shift down into 2nd do a feint manuver right behind the cop car...it was amazing...i actually ran from the police and got away with it....i know you guys might not believe me but i have some friends that witnessed the whole thing...
                          This sounds a little too much like a scene from F&F.

Comment

OMGOMGOMG

U R SOOOOO COOOL!

YOU ARE THE DRIFT!

Comment

"This sounds a little too much like a scene from F&F"

He forgot to mention when he hit the nos going around the road block his floor panel blew out and he turned his neon's on...

Comment

Working...
                              X