East coast drifting scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East coast drifting scene

I have just recently got into the sport of drifting. I live in New Smyrna Beach, FL. I was wondering if anyone knew how the drifting scene out on the east coast was, since it seems like most of the events are held on the west coast.

Well florida and the east coast in particular has a pretty nice drift scene, unfortunantly there are no mountains in florida so no touge seen there. But in Atlanta there is North GA mountain. But all in all the east coast has a very nice drift scene. Good luck. Also what kind of car do you have?

Comment

Oh yeah one more thing, drift day5 is the 18th in Ocala, click here!
      to find out more. Later.
      *click on events at that site. It is at the Ocala Grand prix*
      Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 12-07-2004, 05:13 PM.

Comment

www.dgtrials.com

Comment

That is the site that I put supertikigod. Where it says "click here". Do you go to driftday in FL???

Comment

www.southeastdrift.com

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
              Well florida and the east coast in particular has a pretty nice drift scene, unfortunantly there are no mountains in florida so no touge seen there. But in Atlanta there is North GA mountain. But all in all the east coast has a very nice drift scene. Good luck. Also what kind of car do you have?
              Thats good to hear about florida. I can understand the mountains part, but I dont think Ill be ready to drift down mountains for a LONG time. Thanks for the reply, and I have a 91 S13. The only mods I have done so far is exhaust, clutch fan delete. I have 5zingen rims and the interior plastics are painted anthracite.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                That is the site that I put supertikigod. Where it says "click here". Do you go to driftday in FL???
                Thanks for the heads up on the drift day at ocala. I didnt know about that, but I will definately be there. Ive never been to a drifting event or drift day. How long have you been in the sport?

Comment

There's also an XAT event on December 12th. Go to http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/sh...readid=196228, and you'll find it. It's called the I 4 event (Interstate 4) Hope to see you there. They're tons of fun BBQs and everything.

Comment

I have a 91 S13
                    I also have a 91, but mine is a fastback. Not a coupe.
                    Thanks for the heads up on the drift day at ocala. I didnt know about that, but I will definately be there. Ive never been to a drifting event or drift day. How long have you been in the sport?
                    No problem, it is pretty cool plus it is only 5dollars. Unless your driving in it then its alot more. But yeah go it is pretty cool, and there is some really good amatures.
                    I have been into drifting for about 4 or 5 years now. Since I was about 10 or 11. I am 15 now so...yeah about 4 or 5 years. But anyway it is a great sport to be in and hopefully I will see you at DDay5. Later.

Comment

Oh yeah, like V said there is also a XAT event coming up the 12th.
                      I was going to go but I am waiting for drift day5 the 18th. Later.

Comment

wow, wierd, I've been to almost all the ddays, and I just kinda wander around by myself. It'd be cool to meet some new people at the next one.

Comment

you might wanna try www.floridadrift.com for some stuff more near you(kinda).

Comment

you might wanna try www.floridadrift.com for some stuff more near you(kinda).
                            I am a member there! people are kinda harsh though, there is alottaaaaaa flamming at that site.

Comment

it's mostly chronic, but I think tamparacing is way worse, there all pretty much assholes on there, except for a few.

Comment

Working...
                              X