should i sell my AE86 GTS for a S-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i sell my AE86 GTS for a S-13

I have been looking into selling my AE86 GT-S for a S-13 Silvia. a accutal S-13 from Japan. i found a 1989 Nissan 240sx Q for $800 but i can spend more than $5000-7000 on getting it over here and legalizing it. i know its gonna cost some $ to get. Should i sell the faithful AE86 GT-S Coupe for a S-13?

Well, it's obviously your choice but my vote is for no. Having a RHD S13 is just a costly novelty. While I'm sure you can re-adjust your driving skills why bother. If you're dead set on an S13 I'd just buy a US version. You can sink that money you'd have otherwise wasted on legalization into suspension mods. Otherwise the GT-S is a nice car. I'd keep it.

Comment

Why spend the money on a Japan version? The US one is practicly the same.....IMO, It's a waste of money.

Spec.

Comment

If your in Canada,do it.In Canada you don't have to pay to legalize the car,you just have to have an out of province inspection before you can register it.Then you'll spend $2500 on shipping.SO if your car is deemed safe for the road,you'll spend no more than $3500,pretty good for a real Silvia.

Comment

No don't sell the ae86 or some idiot that watched inital D will wanna buy it and probably end up ruining it. If you sell it to a friend maybe, but like Spec said the american s-13 and the japanese s-13 are practically the same. It will just take more getting used to and whining from other people about why the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car. After that you will have to beat it into their heads that real cars are like that. But to keep the ae86 and get the s-13 too is a different story

Comment

jdm whoring wont get you the ladies. Might aswell stick with the mighty hachiroku! lol, that car rocks! If i didnt have my turbo II thats what id be driving. Shits just too much fun!

Comment

Working...
            X