Where's CHRIS RADO? (Do not Flame!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's CHRIS RADO? (Do not Flame!)

Okay...the 2005 season is almost here, and there has been a lot of announcements about new Teams, Sponsorships, etc... Now my question is. Where's Chris Rado? I though he was going to enter (or try to qualify) with his Tacoma X Runner. Is there any insiders out there with some information about his progress?

I'm not exactly "incline" on what's happening within the FD/D1/WDC, series. I'm just wondering when he'll come out ^_^.

Also, I'm wondering about Papadakis. I though he has a 180 that's already done?

any information please post it here

Yea, im interested too. Someone call him.....wait, he lost his phone. No i'm really serious about finding out what happened to him.

Comment

Actually I talk to Mr. Chris Rado at HIN in Oct in Atlantic City,NJ. Cool guy btw, anyway I asked about the infamous black one piece front end drag racing celica and when its gonna show up to take a bite out of the NHRA. Told me it should show up early next year when the season starts and on top of that it was supposed to be in the showroom but they couldnt make it in time to bring the car in, dammit HIN!!! BTW Ghost, wanna say thank you for getting me into Datsuns now man, peace y'all!!

Comment

Originally posted by godigy
        Actually I talk to Mr. Chris Rado at HIN in Oct in Atlantic City,NJ. Cool guy btw, anyway I asked about the infamous black one piece front end drag racing celica and when its gonna show up to take a bite out of the NHRA. Told me it should show up early next year when the season starts and on top of that it was supposed to be in the showroom but they couldnt make it in time to bring the car in, dammit HIN!!! BTW Ghost, wanna say thank you for getting me into Datsuns now man, peace y'all!!

Actually im referring to his Xrunner drift truck. Not his celica drag car.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
          Actually im referring to his Xrunner drift truck. Not his celica drag car.
          O yea, sorry, actually this is rumor cause I have heard not too long ago but if you dont believe me, i dont mind, but his xrunner is still in the process of being tuned and should make a debut at the 1st Formual D. But its jus rumors I heard out of his camp.

Comment

BTW Ghost, wanna say thank you for getting me into Datsuns now man, peace y'all!!
            My pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by godigy
              O yea, sorry, actually this is rumor cause I have heard not too long ago but if you dont believe me, i dont mind, but his xrunner is still in the process of being tuned and should make a debut at the 1st Formual D. But its jus rumors I heard out of his camp.
              Hmmm... Well i've seen a lot of announcements already about the new teams and who will be competing for the next FD. That's really stretching it, because he still needs to register and qualify. But like you said, it's just a rumor.

Comment

I've seen Papadakis's name mentioned in a few mags, I think he is competing at events but not qualifying. No shame in that though, at least he's out there doing it! Never heard about Rado after that thread ... guess drifting isn't as easy as he thought it was?

Comment

Well, I'd like to see him run... Even if he can or can't... It'd be nice to see a truck or something different than just 80's Econocars (AE86), 90's Japanese sports cars (S13,14), or American exotic cars (GTO and Viper). More variety would be nice to see in my opinion.

I might just be an oddball and feel this way, but hey, it's only an opinion.
                  Last edited by Craftsman; 12-11-2004, 03:36 PM.

Comment

bump this thread

Comment

i don't know about Rado, but im preety shure papadakis is going to be campaining a s2k.

Comment

yeah, thats what i got too from SEMA. AEM gave him a new toy to play with. theres also a pic of it somewhere on this site... its under MILANO AUTO GRAVEYARD AND TEST DAY PICS i think.

Comment

Originally posted by zdss14
                          i don't know about Rado, but im preety shure papadakis is going to be campaining a s2k.
                          What happened to his yellow 180?

and still no word from Rado huh?.. Hmm....

Comment

^^^i think he crashed it. Dont know the story, but i saw pics.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
                              What happened to his yellow 180?

and still no word from Rado huh?.. Hmm....
                              I am pretty sure Pap's car is a 240.
                              it did not look like it was RHD to me.
                              He could not even kick the rear end out at the event at sears point (why compete when you dont even know how to clutch kick hahaha).
                              There is a lot of other guys that have a lot more talent than him that should be in the events.
                              He might turn out to be a good driver, but for right now he should just keep to practicing until he can acutally drift.

Uhhhh Rado well why dont we just all tell him to put his money where his mouth is, i am sure he will get real quiet real fast.

Anyways drifting is not about who has the most power, bigest wheels, etc etc etc its about having fun and sharing it with friends/fans.

Max

Comment

Working...
                              X