PDA

View Full Version : Hulk + Supra

emission
12-19-2003, 02:36 AM
Look he owns one!

emission
12-19-2003, 02:37 AM
Got this from the bomex site. His son post's on supraforums once and a while.

emission
12-19-2003, 02:38 AM
Say what?!

d r i f t swift
12-19-2003, 02:53 AM
haha yeah..i think he does own one..my friend sent me one of those long supra videos and it showed him driving one..kinda weird? i would think he would drive a viper or a corvette a lambo or something.

emission
12-19-2003, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by d r i f t swift
haha yeah..i think he does own one..my friend sent me one of those long supra videos and it showed him driving one..kinda weird? i would think he would drive a viper or a corvette a lambo or something.

Don't worry he owns them too... :D I have a picture of all his cars somewhere... i think the supra is the only import he owns... not so sure???

mranlet
12-19-2003, 06:39 AM
They make Lambo's in the states now?

No offense, but I would never pair that son with that dad - just looks out of place, like the kid should be the son of that other guy in the first pic.

I hope Hulk makes his son work for and work on his own cars rather than be spoiled. Hulk seems like a really awesome and down to earth guy though - amateur wrestler who got lucky and turned pro, artist, etc. That kid is wearing a 5hift 9ear shirt, which I think are sold at Koll's or somewhere like that...

-MR

emission
12-19-2003, 06:53 AM
Khol's - for shift gear shirts

that's one of his sons :D

AdOboDoriFto
12-19-2003, 08:06 AM
i knew he owned a supra but i never saw his supra nicee i wish i could afford a mkiv:( ohh well sc300 is good enough

driftxtreem
12-19-2003, 06:45 PM
Him and his boy were at TAS this year looking around, he stopped by our booth and gave me a pile driver LOL . yea he owns a Supra and was there lookin at new products. Hell of a nice guy somewhere I got that piledrive pic I would look but I still cant turn my head.

pcbootleger
12-20-2003, 06:55 PM
Hulk got his supra tuned at Autotuner in oviedo which is practically here in orlando.

www.autotuner.org I beleive. or .com maybe