Grassroots Motorsports covers drift.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grassroots Motorsports covers drift.

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine has been a hardcore race magazine for about 15 years. Covering all kinds of road racing types of things; autocross, rally, road racing, you name it. They also do some great REAL world project <A TITLE="Click for more information about car" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw">car</A>s.
    I have known the Publisher for some time and have tried to introduce him to drift. Well at SEMA it happened and he is hooked and is in with both feet. Now this guy is not just jumping on the bandwagon, this guy is really into this!

Here is the cover of the issue hitting the streets in the next week and look who made the cover. A drifter from the US! Congrats!

Thanks for the update. Is this issue already on the news stands?

Comment

It hits in the next few days.

Comment

GRM has the best articles ever...

I love the $2000 challenge, I'm thinking of entering my CRX for the '05 challenge...

-MR

Comment

I did the challenge in 2002 with a VW Jetta, I think i finished like 20th or something like that.

Comment

I don't care what I'd finish, but I bet it's be a helluva good time!

-MR

Comment

haha, Apex beat me to it!

That's the Feb. issue, it will be available on newsstands soon, if you can't find it around you check out our website at http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com and sign up for a free sample issue, if you do so before January you'll get the Feb. issue as your free sample.

If you have any questions, you can contact me at GRMScottL@aol.com.

look forward to meeting you guys at the events, happy holidays!

-Scott

Comment

I did not enter to win, I actually went down top have a good time and i was not disapointed. It was one of the best road trips ever!

Comment

Working...
                X