Pics of my new S14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my new S14

I just got her on the 10th of this month. Ive got the Kaaz 2 way in, the full cat back Blitz Nur Spec exhaust, JDM body kit, Carbon fiber hood, JDM Silvia badges and the 17x9 +15 5Zigen FNO1R-C's in Bronze. The SilkRoad coilovers got here on Friday and she's goin in tonight to get the fenders rolled so I can put the coils on this week. I hope you like it...
    Attached Files

1 more.....
    Attached Files

Comment

drool*

i mean it's not that cool hahaha....

very clean man nice job

Comment

Thanks alot! I'll post up some more once she gets her fenders rolled and the Coilovers are installed. Im gonna dump her on her A**!!!!!!

Comment

Noice. We need some high quality pics.

And I wish I had that kind of cash to put towards my car.
          B-Wurm

Comment

What are you using to roll the fenders?

Comment

The car is sponsored by a local custom body shop along with my teammates car and they do all the body work for free. Thank God for sponsors!!!

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Buddyworm
                [B]Noice. We need some high quality pics.

The pics were taken at night to get that "cool" look. The shudder speed was real slow to achive that. Im gonna take some new pics after the suspention is on and the fenders are rolled.

Comment

Is it possible to find out what the body shop is using to roll the fenders?

Comment

is it still the KA or swapped a sr20det in it already?

Comment

Is it a 240sx or a real silvia? Thanks. Very nice also.

Comment

Originally posted by AWDtoyota
                        Is it possible to find out what the body shop is using to roll the fenders?
                        They are using a fender puller and then theyre gonna roll them out smooth.

Steph3n- Its the stock motor right now. Ive only had the car for 10 days and Ive got a Ton of stuff still to do. The motor is on the way though and I'll post pics when she's all SR powered. Im gonna run her at 350-400hp when she's done

DrifterM- She's a 1997 US 240sx. I had the antenna shaved and all of the OEM 240SX badges shaved as well. I bought the new JDM Silvia badges and installed them.

Comment

DrifterM- She's a 1997 US 240sx. I had the antenna shaved and all of the OEM 240SX badges shaved as well. I bought the new JDM Silvia badges and installed them.
                          Nice what are your future plans for the engine? And other things.

Comment

where in the northwest are you at? Only one other car like yours around, guy goes by the name paikman on northwestnissans.com has a s14 w/ kouki face, kitted out, slammed, some wide advans, sr powered, looks sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                              Nice what are your future plans for the engine? And other things.
                              Im going with a built black top and a turbo upgrade. Im shooting for 350-400hp.

Comment

Working...
                              X