Strangest Drift Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strangest Drift Car

Ok people, whats the strangest thing u've ever gone drifting in?

I wanna see what other people post before I unveil mine -

Do you mean drift machine or drift car?
    For Car I've drifted in a Ford F-350 dumper truck with snow plow for starters...

-MR

Comment

Car or machine, whatever you want

Comment

nothing special, 1987 hyundai excel it was the beater car that we took out all the anger on. It blew up shortly after. hahaha good times

Comment

$700 1972 Ford F250 (V8/Auto) in the mud (holes in the floorboard causing mud to fly all over my legs lol) piperacks and all, but I dream of drifting a black Hearse with 8 12" subs in the back instead of caskets.

Comment

for me, my dads 98 silverado, out in the snow through the side streets by my house. clipped a few plastic christmas lights, but o well. ha

Comment

me and a mate welded the diff on a ford transit van and drifted that

Comment

i was thinking could it be possible to drift a manual YUGO? just a thought and thinkin how funny and cool it would be to see a yugo go sidewayz.

Comment

D9 cat

Comment

My dad's 83 buick regal + Rain + Bad tires = Freaky accidental drift

I was driving home from fishing in this shitty car while it was raining and I wasn't paying attention to how fast I was going. It turns out I started the turn at 30mph and when you got a lot of fish (yeah!! Bass pro baby! hahaha) in the trunk, the back of the car slide out and I almost hit the gate box. Good thing the car had it's breaks replaced last year.

Comment

A SuperMarket push cart... around Ralphs! ha ha!

what?

dont tell me you haven't done that before?

(mental picture, a 23 yrs old guy playing around a supermarket like a kid! ha ha)
                      Last edited by CRASHDRIVE; 12-19-2003, 07:56 PM.

Comment

^ Hohoho...I know that feeling. Drifting a delivery hand cart ranks up in the top five. It was quite fun, the game was to not hit anybody.

Comment

its between 240DL turbo volvo and rolling office chair

Comment

The style shopping carts that have a seat behind the cart. For moms i guess. Those are gnar

Comment

i tired a shoping cart... doesnt work to great... i dont know how to, got to perfect the art. lol

mine is a 84 toyota mini van, there was no ebrake once we finished with it

Comment

Working...
                              X