Teckademics S14.5 Drift Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teckademics S14.5 Drift Car

Hey guys, this car is from here in MD and was featured on the cover of HCI Magazine recently and was wondering
    what everyone thinks. I know JR from Falken has driven the car before. I also met the owner, Dan(also a Team Falken Member)
    he drove at Drift Showoff DC along with JR back and forth, apparently it was his first event ever and he didnt do too bad
    at all for a newbie. Its supposed to be featured in the next Teckademics DVD as their official drift car for next season.
    I personally love the car and the unique color scheme. Hes running a 20g turbo with a full custom manifold, piping,
    TEIN suspension, Nismo arms, power brace,
    subframe spacers,etc. etc. Pretty Badass car overall. Heres
    some pictuers I dug up online. Enjoy!

Pics of the car drifting>>>HERE

HERE
    Last edited by elitedrift; 12-21-2004, 09:34 AM.

was this car at the d.c. show off in all black?

Comment

nota bad looking car, but i like it with better with the black rims then the other 2 sets.

looks good

Comment

GO TECKADEMICS!!! I have all the their DvDs, roxx yo man, good luck!

Comment

yeah car used to be all black at drift showoff....i think hes got those chrome wheels now with black spokes....look alot better

Comment

I don't care what it looks like sitting still...does it even drift? If not, kind of a waste of $$..

Comment

hell yeah he drives the piss outta that car........competes at all the local events ive been to at least

Comment

GO TECKADEMICS!

i love the car best with the crome rims i wanan c a pic with them paint black

Comment

its a nice car seen it in person a few times

Comment

who's the driver? what's the background?

Comment

No love for Teckaposeurs.

Their vids make import enthusiasts look like a bunch of snot nose punks looking for trouble.

The car is generic too.

Comment

Originally posted by mechaniac
                        No love for Teckaposeurs.

Their vids make import enthusiasts look like a bunch of snot nose punks looking for trouble.

The car is generic too.
                        oh yes i agree...so i guess it's time to jump on the wagon?

Comment

Teckademics are such ricers. Nothing but a bunch of snobbish rich whiteboys who pretend know something about cars and racing. No love for them or their videos. Racing in heavy traffic so cliche and immature.

Comment

I have to agree with the negative comments about tekademics... I am going to hate to see what they do with drifting. I also have to add that their cammera man at the JGTC live event was a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored* (I assume he was theirs, he had a tekademics shirt on). He tried to walk right up to the track in an unprotected area. If I were actually on duty of gaurding the gate I would have knocked his *Censored**Censored**Censored* out and tossed him in the dumpster. There is a reason why there are certain points where people are allowed to film and the rest of the trackside is off limits. Then he tried to argue with the guy when he pulled him off the trackside.

The car is 'ok' nice... typical stupid mod list though. Big turbo, everyday suspension parts, no aftermarket radiator, HKS hyper ground system, and custom painted valve cover. Nice show car I guess.

Ok, ok, some of that was just because of my 'love' for tekademics but the car is generic.

Comment

luvmufn you on crack there buddy. last i checked svr battery, hks filter,etc are all upgrades and necessary!

Comment

Working...
                              X