No announcement yet.

Keep the eyes open, they are out there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep the eyes open, they are out there.

One of my brothers 86's. He bought this one for 500 dollars. Had a loose wire so it wouldn't run. Tightened the wire down and drove it. Runs fabulous.

Keep your eyes open they are out there.
    Attached Files

re:

DAMN!! sweek a$$ deal man.. motivates me a lil bit..lol

Comment

My friend got a 86 for like 1600. A bit pricey but it is pretty much perfect. I want to cry everytime I look at it. I need a job.

Comment

I got mine for $1500 and it's all rusty, has really shitty suspension, has been in a wreck, and I'm the 7th and only white owner. The only reason it cost me so much is because 99.999999% of all ae86 in florida are owned by puerto ricans. This is bad because they don't like to let go of them. I've seen sr5 here go for more than $2000!

Sounds to me like you got lucky.

If you live in NY, Chicago, or Florida, you might as well start saving up alot of $$$.

Once I put about 1500.00 into body work mine should be about as clean as that one

Comment

i got my 91 S13 for $250

Comment

Nice job.

Comment

I got my turbo 2 for $500

Comment

damn thats the best deal Ive seen for a Turbo 2. Dont you guys feel bad when you have to buy upgrades that were 2 times the amount you paid for car.

Comment

not only that but it had an autopower roll bar, recaro seat, and tockiko adjustables. hows that for a smokin deal.

Comment

Running Corolla SR5, $100... I'm starting work on it tomarrow... ill post a pic in its own thread... i plan to walk yall through a complete converison and bodywork...

Comment

Working...
                    X