RB20DET Front Clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB20DET Front Clip

I need to sell a RB20DET Front Clip ASAP. This item is in stock and ready to ship. Normal price on this clip is $2295, however, as a Christmas special, I will let it go for $1850. Clip comes with a start up and run warranty. I personally drove the Skyline that this clip was cut from before it was cut in Japan. The motor is clean and runs great. This is a perfect swap for the US 240SX...and no, it does not kill your weight distribution in any way. Also offered is tech support for the install of this engine to its purchaser.

To install into a 240SX you will need to do the following modifications: holes for intercooler piping, tranny mount spacer, shave a small section of the stock downpipe, and cut a small section of your hood bracing. That's it!

Aftermarket parts availability and stock replacement parts are readily available as well despite what many people may say and I can assist the buyer with whatever he or she needs for this engine. Please, serious inquiries only. I need to sell this fast and get this engine to a new home.

Cameron
    sales@night7racing.com

Bore & Stroke:
    78 X 69.7

Power:
    220 HP @ 6400 RPM

Torque:
    194 @ 4800 RPM

Compression:
    8.5 to 1

Redline: 8000 RPM
    Last edited by NightXCZ77; 12-20-2003, 01:22 AM.

Are you located in El Mirage or Washington? I am in Glendale and might be interested in a sr20det.

Post or PM me.

Thanks,

Dan

Comment

I will be having clips delivered here either tomorrow (the 24th) or the 26th depending on how soon I can get the container here. I have 3 SR20DET's coming in. If you'd like to give me a call, you reach me at 623-326-7295.

Night

Comment

Im looking for a front clip of an FC TII or a MARK edition of the FC.

Can you get this?

Comment

I can get just about anything. The FC...that's the earlier model right? and the FD is the later TT version? Just making sure...

Night

Comment

Originally posted by NightXCZ77
            I can get just about anything. The FC...that's the earlier model right? and the FD is the later TT version? Just making sure...

Night
            Yup. around 86 - 89 are the Second Gens. I need one. But I want to good compression one. Not wacked *Censored**Censored**Censored* engine.

If i cheked your site right, you offer warranty in them?

Comment

You want the whole vehicle or just the half cut? I can do either.

Comment

Can you sell Skylines that can be used on the street or only on racetrack/parts cars? I thought Motorex was the only company to do this but now I see other companies doing it too (won't name them to give NightXCZ77 a chance to reply)..so can you do this as well?

Let me know...

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by NightXCZ77
                  You want the whole vehicle or just the half cut? I can do either.
                  looking for a Front CLIP. Preferrable the MARK series. I like the front lights

Anyways, can you PM with me with a QUOTE price?
                  (FRONT CLIP)

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by wrx/240sx
                    Can you sell Skylines that can be used on the street or only on racetrack/parts cars? I thought Motorex was the only company to do this but now I see other companies doing it too (won't name them to give NightXCZ77 a chance to reply)..so can you do this as well?

Let me know...

Dan
                    Yes, I can sell both street legal Skylines and non street legal Skylines. RB Motoring gets all of their cars through MotoRex....the only other company that may be doing it is a company called Fuel Imports, but they've never proven themselves. Speed53 is a crock...so is Omega...

Night

Comment

Night,

Very interested in talking with you...hit me with a PM with your contact info.

D.

Comment

You've got PM!

Comment

interesting

Comment

hey man dont we know this guy?

you would think email is easier.

Remember to include full contact details so that we can get in contact with you if we are interested. Please do not send email regarding sponsorship, it will not be replied to as we recieve far to many to deal with. All requests must be by mail. Thank you.
                            Last edited by GranMastrDrift; 01-01-2004, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Heh. I know this guy. Really cool guy. Deals with my brother alot. My brothers never had a bad thing to say about him. So I trust him.

Hey man, still interested in that FD

Comment

Working...
                              X