Drift Alliance S15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Alliance S15

The drift alliance topic wont load for me so can people post pics and specs of their S15 here please.

The Team Falken factory S15 that is going to be driven by Drift Alliance Member Chris Forsberg. Is currently completley stripped. The current specs are.... Nissan s15 chassis completely stripped and gutted to the umpth degree No motor, no Nothing. Stay tuned for updates after the new year when the project will start moving forward more rapidly. ....

Rock OUT!

JR
    www.driftalliance.com
    TEAM FALKEN

Comment

well I was hoping to get pics because I want to make a 3d model of the s15 unless you guys are planning on further exterior modifications.

Comment

whats your email?

ill send you a pic since you cant view the ones that are up......
        www.driftalliance.com
        TEAM FALKEN

Comment

crash.audi@gmail.com

Comment

sent
            www.driftalliance.com
            TEAM FALKEN

Comment

me too
              JR

thanks by the way for sending people my my

Comment

not really much with the car right now anyway... stripped... sitting in the shop taking up space lol.

this was taken like... 2 months ago?

Comment

The car is further along than that last picture. The entire front end is torn apart and there is not one wire in the car or anything at all for that matter. I am still in PA till the 3rd and then it is back to work on the car. I will have to try to get more pics updated on the site of its current condition when i get back. Right now we are waitin to get the subframes back so we can take the car to get the interior and engine bay painted. The motor and most of the parts will arrive this month.
                  www.chrisforsberg.com
                  www.driftalliance.com
                  www.nosdrift.com
                  www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Looks good Chris.....can't wait to see the finished product. I am sure with you and K's Factory behind this car it is sure to be sick!

Comment

keep me updated chris

Comment

not one wire? Dipping it by chance? This is the one which was chopped for shipping right? Anyways great job at D1, I'm sure we'll see you on the track in the upcomming season maybe even w/ our KA 240...

Comment

Working...
                        X