ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omg Evryone Power Up Your Ride With This!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg Evryone Power Up Your Ride With This!

OMG BUY THIS NOW BEST THING FOR YOUR RIDE!!!!!!!

WATCH YOUR CAR FLY WITH THIS BABY!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=50433

okay, I go back on my no-flaming policy on this one... holy crap. This is possibly the worst, most offensive piece of sh** accessory.

Comment

AcIdRoNiN: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=50433
      AcIdRoNiN: you might need that for your car
      HeyU8mAH rIcE: lol
      HeyU8mAH rIcE: fuk yea

Comment

I've seen worse. They're products that attach to the muffler that makes it sound like the car has a turbo. ;p

Comment

Originally posted by Akira714
          I've seen worse. They're products that attach to the muffler that makes it sound like the car has a turbo. ;p
          Dude give me a link, that'd make a great birthday present.

Comment

The fuzzy dice are just way too *Censored**Censored**Censored*, but I want to see that turbo sound-a-like thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira714
              hey they sell thoes at my local canadian tire

Comment

I found something like that.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs/...=-1&PID=673632

Might work.

Still retarted though.

Comment

Uhhhhh, not quite style

What you posted is a link for a Cherry Bomb glass-pack muffler. Cherry Bombs are old-school hot-rod sh!t. My dad them on one of his old wagons that drank as much oil as it did gas.
                  They just make a LOUD popping (backfiring) noise as you let off the gas. Really cool if you have a built big-block or something like that, makes it sound kinda mean. But they don't make the vehicle sound like it has a turbo.
                  I think the turbo muffler comment in the discription may have threw you, a turbo muffler is a certain design of muffler, not one that makes your vehicle sound like it has a turbo. I think it might mean it's a low back-pressure designed muffler, to aid in the spool up of the turbo. But I'm not positive on that, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I DIG THE DICE!!! I would almost bid on those suckers, but I would be afraid that I'd win. Seriously, there's a guy out there somewhere, and he's sending that link to his friends and he's laughing his a$$ off saying "See dude, I told you I'd do it, watch somebody going to bid on those things too!!!!"

LOL that's great!!!

Comment

No, i know what hes talking about. Its a muffler with a turbine in the outlet.

Comment

Oh really...

You were already checking those things out for the truck huh Chas???? Haha caught your a$$!!!

Comment

Yea, gonna run it up thru the bed above the roof semi-truck style.

Comment

YES!!! Good answer!!

I saw a truck like that when I was in FL. on my trip!!! Those are the sh!t, dude if you do that, I'll give you a dollar!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X