Kakimoto's D1 AE86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakimoto's D1 AE86

Hey have any of you guys ever seen kakimoto's red AE86 coupe? That thing is one of the cleanist levins ive ever seen. If you dont know what im talking about its in the beginning of JDM Option Vol.2 when koguchi crashes and in more clips after that. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PICTURES OR SPECS ABOUT IT? IF YOU DO PLEASE POST IT UP!

thanks in advance all

hes not driving that car no more.he hasnt been for a while.last time i checked hes driving the flower blossom yellow veilside s15.so i dont think theres any up to date pictures.sorry man.but his car is clean tho.

Comment

where did you check? i checked all over to find out about his car and kakimoto racing doesnt even have anything on it.

Comment

i have about 40/45 video option movies and his levin is in quite a few of those. haha

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa.... who's talking about what here?

Kakimoto Racing is a company. They make exhaust items like catbacks, downpipes, etc etc. I had one of their exhausts (Circuit Spec R). It ruled so much (now its on my dad's car).

Kamimoto is a driver who primarily drifts hachis. He had matching white/black coupe and hatch back in the day. Then he drove the yellow Veilside S15, and now he has an AE86 again (crashed the S15 a couple times... they weren't thrilled. Oh well).

Besides being different names, the 2 are not related in any way,

Comment

whoops

im sorry for putting up false stuff. thanks for setting me straight

Comment

Working...
            X