Stupid lil QUestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid lil QUestion

you know how we all dwell on the japanese cars that arnt here in america such as the s15's , rx7 type R's etc tec........but in japan do they dwell on american cars such as our overpowered beastly red-neck mustangs and super cool vipers? or are they just happy with their skyline infested garages?

i think kosuke kida is happy with his skyline infested garage. in this one article i read he said that vipers are just over priced toys. i guess you get that attitude when you drive a 800+ hp R34 and own signal auto. lol

Comment

Actually, its really the opposite over there.

My uncle is station in Japan and he said, that if you have a Mustang over there, you're the Sh!t

oh yeah... Did you know LOWRIDER cars are catching on in Japan and Korea, im not really sure about China. But Definately Japan and Korea

now thats twisted..

imagine an Asian Thug with a 1960's impala convertable. with lowrider setup

its all good. I got no hate with that

Comment

do they get like rhd stangs and vettes and sh!t like that over there?

Comment

yeah seeing a vette there is as rare as seeing a skyline a couple years back here, and they are expensive as hell over there if someone sells one.

Comment

scions with fatlip rear bumbers full of fiber glass cracking stereo's are big too. dB contests are also

Comment

This thread has given me some great ideas.

Comment

he he lowriders... actually i really like lowriders... i cant really imagine lowriders over there tho... hydraulics contests... lol... and im suer you have all seen that lowrider 180 pic from japan here..

*edit* rrr my 64 impala pics arent workin
                and here's a little sumthin i think ya'll will like
                Last edited by SHIFT_drift; 12-21-2003, 03:32 PM.

Comment

The Lowrider boom is dead now. Up till last year I could sell a 64 impala for 30k now there only worth a little more than the states. As for Vettes I have three nothin special a couple of 89s and a 68 convert. They arent worth what they were here either. Air suspension and US SUVs are the market here now the H2 will bring 74k easy. Luxury and luxury SUV is the big thing and for the sterios IASCA Japan fuked that up good. Every year who ever was running it would run off with the deposits and fuk all the members. And the little bastards thinkin there tuff gangstas get there cholo little a$$es kick all the time. I know a few that came close to dieing, thought that compton was lowrider disiney land a got a gat pulled on them. They had just enough money to buy there lifes back DUMB bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                    The Lowrider boom is dead now. Up till last year I could sell a 64 impala for 30k now there only worth a little more than the states. As for Vettes I have three nothin special a couple of 89s and a 68 convert. They arent worth what they were here either. Air suspension and US SUVs are the market here now the H2 will bring 74k easy. Luxury and luxury SUV is the big thing and for the sterios IASCA Japan fuked that up good. Every year who ever was running it would run off with the deposits and fuk all the members. And the little bastards thinkin there tuff gangstas get there cholo little a$$es kick all the time. I know a few that came close to dieing, thought that compton was lowrider disiney land a got a gat pulled on them. They had just enough money to buy there lifes back DUMB bastards.
                    lol

Comment

Working...
                    X