Ques for the Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ques for the Board

so ya mods um, since two mods just bounced, are you going to start promiting peopel to admin status, or was thier leaving a reality check that you really need to keep drifting.com in check.
    maybe im just rambling but i hope that those 2 guys leaving wasnt in vaine, they left for a very legit reason and i think taht all the mods need to do something about it. i didnt wanan put this out in the open, but i had no one to pm about how i felt so im just bringing this to the eye of everyone.
    we need to try and stop all these useless threads, i think we should give admin ship to some of the veterans on this server that "keep it real" with people. maybe we could help control this forum a bit more and all that other stuff.

does any one else feel the same or am i going to stand alone ?

Wayne

wow, um why was this moved ? can i get a legit reason please thank you.

Comment

hello, so your just gonna move the kids thread and not give a reason ? can i get a pm or something

Comment

Well no one gets moved up to admin, people just get a limited moderation power. I'm not quite sure what exactly happened with those other moderators. But moderators can only do so much for a board, its the quality of people coming through it. If some how people can read the rules and regulations of the board before being about to post, then maybe it'll be easier to control. But I still have no say on whats going on, so sorry I can't give you a legit answer. Just an opinion from another moderator.

Comment

right but im saying, with those limited poweres, can you close threads ? if so i think you should start closing or locking useless threads. i know you guys are on the forum more than like 15 mins aday and if your not than you should get some more moderators so we can start locking all the useless threads that litter the forum. i personally felt that this thread had a huge purpose and the fact that you guys moved it was so unneceasry.

Comment

Bizump for an ansWwer

Comment

The day you become a mod is the day drifting.com has gone as low as it can go.

Comment

ahaha WERD

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                  right but im saying, with those limited poweres, can you close threads ? if so i think you should start closing or locking useless threads. i know you guys are on the forum more than like 15 mins aday and if your not than you should get some more moderators so we can start locking all the useless threads that litter the forum. i personally felt that this thread had a huge purpose and the fact that you guys moved it was so unneceasry.
                  What happened with that thread, I don't know...

But we do delete and lock tons of useless threads a day, thats why you don't see them. Stuff in the newbie not so much but I wish I could.

But like we said, the more you report the more we get on them.

Comment

Working...
                  X