sponsers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sponsers??

curious of how many have some type of sponser for there drifting car, i would love one, my car is completly stock and has been for so long i just spend all my money on tires so i never have money for other mods i would love to improve at a faster rate, who out there is lucky and has sponsers?

<-- Full Sponsorship by Team FALKEN (& a couple other national ones)
    Last edited by DriftGirl; 12-22-2003, 09:36 AM.

Comment

I was going to be sponsored by SGP until my car was in the shop for a month and they dropped me ...Time to gointo negotiations(sp?) again....

Comment

I am sponsored by a fellow member of the boards, driftaholic, and his garage Pressure Motorsports.

Comment

Re: sponsers??

<-- Full Sponsorship by Team FALKEN (& a couple other national ones) [/B]
          This has been worked out...my post is not needed anymore.
          Last edited by silviaguy; 12-23-2003, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Wow, are you that good driftgirl. You wouldn't happen to have any video or pics of you sliding would you or even your wheels?

Comment

My car is broken R'now

I would like to offer sum advice on Sponsorships tho:

Like everything else in life that has financial ramifications: Never get into a situation that you can’t walk away from. Meaning; if you feel at anytime that it’s not 50/50, you can walk away if talks break down between you two.

Sponsorships you seek based on a NEED will not work to your favor. I’ve seen it happen over and over again with people.

I’ve seen MANY companies get screwed over with sponsorships and a few sponsored people screwed over by sponsors....it’s a risky biz.

BAD STORY:

I had another sponsor that I 'paid out' of my contract with because I felt as tho they didn’t respect me as a team member and what I brought to the table. I made a mistake and had to pay for it because I didn’t want to be associated with them on any level.
              I won’t mention who it is, that’s not my style... but it’s a VERY well known JDM tuner here in the States now.
              The company wasn’t the problem....it was the people working for them. So I ended up sending over my CC number again to cover payment for my suspension parts and a few other ‘things’.

I’m building another car to be completed for this 2004 summer. It’s gonna be a showstopper...I hope

Comment

thats cool falken girl so basicly you talked to these companys at drift events and places like that? i really need some type of sponser, especially for my tires.

Comment

That's what i'm talking about... need a tire sponsor baaaadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooboy
                    That's what i'm talking about... need a tire sponsor baaaadly.
                    Junk yard or make a release form to buy used tires from shops to release them from liability. Tell them what its for and that they will NEVER see the streets since they'll be on your drifting rims...NOT YOUR EVERYDAY RIMS......ask em, they may go for it

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl

I won’t mention who it is, that’s not my style... but it’s a VERY well known JDM tuner here in the States now.
                      Lots of people have beef with Apex and JIC stateside...what's up with these Japanese companies employing people that help them get a lackluster reputation?

Comment

Junk yard or make a release form to buy used tires from shops to release them from liability. Tell them what its for and that they will NEVER see the streets since they'll be on your drifting rims...NOT YOUR EVERYDAY RIMS......ask em, they may go for it
                        Thanks miss, thats an excellent idea.

Comment

omg i never thought about that , i love you

Comment

Be sure to let everyone know how it goes.

Theres more than enough used tires to go around

Good luck

( D_G )

Comment

<-- Full Sponsorship by Team FALKEN (& a couple other national ones)
                              For drifting or modeling?

Comment

Working...
                              X