X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Pics Of Your Teams Cars

[IMG]http://[/IMG]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=3]
    Last edited by HITANDRUNCREW; 01-10-2005, 10:01 AM.

Question..why does your info say Sac..and those cars are in Japan? Did you move back or something? Just curious.

That one via's front aero doesn't match and lose the vinyl...it also looks like it could use some spacers. The GTSt is the hottest car there.

Comment

^ Im gonna have to agree. The vinyl is jsut nasty and the aero doesn't really flow with the car. I love teh S15 and R32 though.

How much would a GTS-T cost in the states? hmmm,oh well.

Comment

the front bumper doesnt match because the rest of the body kit is made by URAS/MONKEY MAGIC.And we were gonna change out the front bumper so we had to cut the old one. then the bumper i had wouldn't work with those head lights.so i got lazy and never fixed it. And i cant put spacers on there because the fenders have already been rolled. the rims had a +20 offset.plus getting pulled over because your wheels are sticking out sucks. and the graphics could have been a lot better. it was just a quick thing for a compition.

and we just moved to sac from japan.

thanks
        david
        Last edited by HITANDRUNCREW; 01-10-2005, 11:14 AM.

Comment

I don't know this guy, but I think i could answer that. Here's a link.

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...974#post131974

Comment

that onevia's body is HOT, dont like that front, haha, anyway, do u have the site for URAS/MONKEY MAGIC? or anyone in the states that carries all there parts?

thanx, 240silvia
            I'm a silvia drifter!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Fire

How much would a GTS-T cost in the states? hmmm,oh well.
              r32 gts-t is like 19gs in the states through motorex

Comment

Team M-D-S

Team M-D-S, a bunch of random pictures.

EDIT: All links are dead.

Team M-D-S, drifting since 2002 :-)
                Last edited by Henrik; 12-06-2005, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Hey c these pic

Thats Hugh's 180sx on the left from Zeroyon.com, but i think i read that he sold it and moved to Cali! hmmm..

Comment

on the URAS products we can order URAS products for you. I don't believe there is a site to order from. Our site is still in the making. If you would like to order any URAS or anything else out of the Drift Tengoku mag let us know.

Those Volvo's are hella sick. mad props

And yes that is Hugh's car it was a car that we owned when he left. but we dont claim that car as ours because we didnt do anything to it but put an engine in it. . the guy standing next to the 15 is the person that bought the car. but that car no longer has any exsistance to man kind. Due to the fact that we cut it in half and shipped it back to the states. and further more all the car had was some supra tail lights. but what do i know i didnt buy the car from hugh or build it. ask aaron he was the second owner. but i can say it did get mad sideways before we chopped it up...

peace
                    david
                    Last edited by HITANDRUNCREW; 01-11-2005, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Re: Team M-D-S

Originally posted by Henrik

Best car here! I love turbovolvos.

Comment

Originally posted by HITANDRUNCREW
                        on the URAS products we can order URAS products for you. I don't believe there is a site to order from. Our site is still in the making. If you would like to order any URAS or anything else out of the Drift Tengoku mag let us know.

Those Volvo's are hella sick. mad props

And yes that is Hugh's car it was a car that we owned when he left. but we dont claim that car as ours because we didnt do anything to it but put and engine in it. . the guy standing next to the 15. is the person that bought the car. but that car no longer has any exsistance to man kind. Due to the fact that we cut it in half and shipped it back to the states. and further more all the car had was some supra tail lights. but what do i know i didnt buy the car from hugh or build it. ask aaron he was the second owner. but i can say it did get mad sideways before we chopped it up...

peace
                        david
                        HAHA thats funnie

Comment

those volvos are sweet. its good to see drift cars other than japanese cars

Comment

Henrick,

That 200 makes me drooooooool

Comment

small pic of the crew

Comment

Working...
                              X