• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCDA Grip and Slip PICS! WOO!

Here are some pics:

More pics here:
    http://www.samuraifiles.com/modules....view_album.php

Also, more pics @ www.ncda.net

that orange car is hot, that track looks super fun.

how many drivers were there?

Comment

I think 70 plus were there.

Comment

you know, as much as i love drifting and well motorsports all together, i want to see pics of other cars drifting besides 240's. Yes i understand they are widly popular for this sport, but every single set of pictures i see, its 98% 240's. Im not sure i can take this anymore, im going to snap!

Comment

Originally posted by turbo23
          you know, as much as i love drifting and well motorsports all together, i want to see pics of other cars drifting besides 240's. Yes i understand they are widly popular for this sport, but every single set of pictures i see, its 98% 240's. Im not sure i can take this anymore, im going to snap!
          Well unfortunately. At most events thats what everyone has, 240s. If you look through my pics, I think there was one silver FC, one blue 350z, a rwd red legend or something, some black sedan that was rwd, a couple of z32 300zx and some others.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo23
            wow bro, than your in the wrong type of motorsport. even in d1, a majority of the cars their are silvias (s13,s14,s15) or 180s. theirs only a choice few of the others. if your tired of 240s than dont focus on drifting as much, and do some grip driving or "touge" youll find various cars in those areas

Comment

The guy driving the mustang actually drives a rotary. His name is Henry Ahn and he drives the NCDA T-II Rx-7 FC3s.

It's in the shop right now though...

Comment

Awesome pics Mooboy.

Comment

Originally posted by e30user
                  Awesome pics Mooboy.
                  Thanks man!

Comment

the car isn't orange. its pink! lol

Comment

bobs donuts is hella kdm

Comment

OMG it was sooooo cold that day at Thunderhill!!! Awesome pics by the way.

Comment

Working...
                        X