Sad news to my project 350z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad news to my project 350z

sad news yesterday afternoon while i was shopping for christmas present someone had stolen my 350z and during the chase had ran it off a clif. the driver did not go with the car he jumped out and ran. ( wish he fell with my car). they dont know where he is so yea bye bye to my 350z. i guess i am gonna work on my z32 now im so sad

im gonna change my name to z32Drifter now can i keep my post count???

Comment

Re: Sad news to my project 350z

Originally posted by z33Drifter
      sad news yesterday afternoon while i was shopping for christmas present someone had stolen my 350z and during the chase had ran it off a clif. the driver did not go with the car he jumped out and ran. ( wish he fell with my car). they dont know where he is so yea bye bye to my 350z. i guess i am gonna work on my z32 now im so sad
      where you chasin him on foot or with another car?

that's sucks yo!

damn bastards!!!!!!

Comment

i chased the guy on foot while my friend called the police. i opened the door but he speeded up so i couldnt keep up so yea i feel sad. but i have my z32 to work on and i had just finished paying off my 350z what bad luck for me

Comment

that sucks so much. I got car jacked for my pulsar a few years back, know how you feel man. Its only metal and at least ur okay.

hope they get the mother f*****r

Comment

i didnt get to see his face but i saw some of his skin was a dark person that all i know and he smelled really bad

Comment

Insurance?

Comment

they are gonna pay only 5k for it but the rest is all my loss

Comment

and i was about to buy a kit for it from chas

Comment

$5000?! That's it? What's your insurance company? Wichityu and Hao?
                    That sucks. If I could have gotten my hands on anyone who would still a car like that from me I would beat the living sh*t out of them.
                    Last edited by spock; 12-23-2003, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Go take all the parts off it. Ill give you 1000 for those brakes.

Comment

damn that sucks... and only 5k for it.... let your 350 rest in peace

Comment

um chas everything got roasted like um i already went through all the parts in the car brakes kina melted or like deformed cus when it fell kina blew up like in one of those action movies so everything got caught on fire. they put it in some junk yard but il happily take doantions of money.

Comment

just got word from insurance company they gonna actually give me 20k for the car they said they got it mixed up with another stolen car lol the car they mixed me up with was a civic

Comment

coming from a fellow z33 drifter i really feel for ya, and hope they catch that guy hes a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* for that and insurance needs to help u out with atkeast 70 or 80 percent. GL on ur next car man

Comment

Working...
                              X