My poser S14! camera phone pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My poser S14! camera phone pics

sorry for the low qualtiy, lack of digital camera. digital camera or parts hmm.... haha hope you like.
    Attached Files

I wouldnt say it is poseurish..just get a disposable, get it on a disc, and make all the initial d spawned kiddies drool over it.

Comment

Very very nice.

Aren't those the Veilside Andrews?

Comment

I'd like to see some better quality pics, but it looks pretty good. Are those fake bride seats?

Comment

Sweet bro

Comment

Are those Brides fake? Anyways nice car. What specs are your rims?

Comment

quality is't that bad for a camera phone

I've always liked those rims is it me or are you in the middle of doing the front end conversion maybe

Comment

i think the car looks liek crap but thats prolly just because of the pics, the big wing needs to go. wingless s14s are the sh!t. i love the work equips, deffinetly one of my top 5 rims of all time, and ya it looks like a front end conversion, get some better pics but untill than the car is meh.

Comment

yea I agree, lose the wing.

Comment

Man those rims are hot, what size/wheels are they? Red seats go nice with the exterior color of the car really stand out.

Comment

It looks nice! One thing i wouldn't is drift with Veilside rims..there to Luxury! Even thow the Veilside S15 has some!

Comment

they are Veilside Andrew V 18x.8.5 and 18x9.5, yea they are "fake" brides, I cant justify spending 900 on the seat i want. so till then I am getting other shiz done. No front end conversion or anything. the bumper is just off for the fmic, just got the sr in. As far as the wing goes, yea most people dont like it, but I was real picky about the wing. I hate aluminum style and most the nock off gt wings. I was wingless for a while. I just like the poser D1 look LOL. its a original top secret wing, gotta love used stuff

thanks for your comments, and suggestions

Comment

Comment

nice kouki!

Comment

Just got the motor wired up today, should be driving by next week

Comment

Working...
                              X