Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In car VID at Sekia Hills!!

http://www.vosko.net/media/ziptied/In_Car_PWDBY007.mpg

found this vid on ziptied and thought it was PIMP.
    Poweredby007 is driving

That vid is so pimp. I've been waiting for a video of that course thats good. Thanks man.

Sekia Hills is such an itense course.
    Last edited by ryen49; 01-21-2005, 06:27 AM.

Comment

TO: ryen49

Go to www.nekopunch.com. There is a good video and lots of pictures of sekia hills.

Comment

i liked the vid alot, and www.nekopunch.com is a site i must recomend also not only for his vids, but for his sweet silva build up, then build down sort-of.

was the car in the vid a nissan s14? I think it was because of the tach gauge. but i'm not sure

Comment

Nice vid. It made me very envious. We need an open drift track here in Ga.

Comment

Originally posted by jaydm180sx
            Nice vid. It made me very envious. We need an open drift track here in Ga.
            i havent been too road atlanta in 5 years but the 1/4mile track across the road would be a great place too have a drift track. The frist time I learn too drift was at a 3 day school at road atlanta in a 240z auto cross i was 22 all the other guys were 40+ i went around every corner sidewises they all thought i was crazy (except our teacher) i was like it aint my car so i wanted too burn some rubber never hit 1 cone wasnt the fastest though the course but i had the most fun that was back in 97.

on a different lapping day that car control saved my butt and wallet coming over the hill out of turn2. Only get one chance too save it after that take your foot off the gas kept me out of the wall sadly it didnt at laguna seca.

Comment

YO Im juZ PriZeD DaT 500 BuGgASS sawz DiS N DiS iZ AlLZz Da RePLZ

Comment

Originally posted by s14drifter
                Talk like a normal person and you'll get more respect.

Comment

Originally posted by s14drifter

what the hell are you talking about.. ITS NOT YOUR FAWCKING Vid

Dood, before you take other peoples vids and stuff you GOTTA ASK!!
                  this is not off my site this is off my friends site and Im sure he
                  doesnt want all this extra bandwidth used with out some sort of control.

Just ask next time and stop lurking please.. OK??

Comment

Working...
                  X