This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are good drift cars?

i have been looking at drift cars and i see the names AE86, 240sx and Rx-7 over and over again.

What are some good-cheap-beginner cars for drifitng??????

Nothing older then 1990, because my dad doesn't want me to get and 80's cars, even though i prefer a 86 Corolla GT-S.
    Last edited by pom_sandhu; 01-21-2005, 06:34 PM. Reason: grammatical error

240SX *need more words so I can post and waste even more bandwidth*

Comment

Originally posted by pom_sandhu
      i have been looking at drift cars and i see the names AE86, 240sx and Rx-7 over and over again.

What are some good-cheap-beginner cars for drifitng??????

Nothing older then 1990, because my dad doesn't want me to get and 80's cars, even though i prefer a 86 Corolla GT-S.
      just tell your dad you'll save your allowance and pay him back if he gets you the corolla. haha, but seriously s13 240 like ripper said

Comment

why not a s14?

Comment

Originally posted by xx4o9vtboixx
          why not a s14?

He said 240sx, an s14 is a 240sx

Comment

Added: btw, you can pick up a 90 or 91 fc.. or just tell em why you want a car what you plan to do with it- and thats why u want the 86. granted the 86 is popular enough for drifting, im just sick of 240s- good cars, just something about them doesnt suit my style- i will admit tho ive a soft spot for sil80(40)s
            Last edited by SidewaysGts; 01-22-2005, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Closing because you obviously can't read, and don't deserve to drive.

Use the freakin search button and read the ::Sticky:: Faqs.

Closed.

And everyone, stop encouraging them to post like this, if its their first post ignore it and I will close it. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X