Vertice 360 Modena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vertice 360 Modena

Hey driftextreme. Do you know if UENO owns this? Its a hot car.

its spelt Vertex.

aka

Car Make T and E

http://www.t-and-e.co.jp

Takahiro Ueno owns the car afaik, and yes its very very sweet. It was at 2003 TAS parked next to his D1 Soarer.

Comment

just to tell you chas works for speed alliance who is the distributor for t&e aka vertex and yes he has the best soarer hehe cuz i have one too! and its red and its a 5spd on its way to be a vip drift car

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTone
        its spelt Vertex.

aka

Car Make T and E

http://www.t-and-e.co.jp

Takahiro Ueno owns the car afaik, and yes its very very sweet. It was at 2003 TAS parked next to his D1 Soarer.
        uh no, it is Vertice, its seperate from vertex:
        http://www.vertice.jp/tande/

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTone
          its spelt Vertex.
          No, its Vertice. Im the NA distributor for Vertex, and i was on the T&E site. Just intrested.

Comment

when in the hell did that happen then? afaik its Vertex? i know of Vertex, ISM, T-ZERO, Legerfort, Gratte Ceil t.e and Ridge. Never heard of Vertice!? sorry, just assumed you spelt it wrong! lol

In which case... can you PM some prices shipped to Liverpool UK on front and rear bumpers for S14. I have some sides! lol

Thanks!

oh p.s I met an American on the Vertex stand at TAS 2003 (cant remember if he was Called Steve or Lance?) but apparebtly he was distributing t and e inthe US ?

Comment

pps. afiak, the car is Takahiro's. This is what the American guy told me! lol

Comment

Dont know those guys, but were the only importer.

Comment

all i can say is, odd??? I'm pretty sure i spoken to a guy called steve from JDM connection? How long have you guys been the main dealers? maybe it was a plan that didnt happen. I tried to call for some parts but got no answer, that was quite some time ago tho.

If you can list the parts i can arrange my own shipping. I deperatly need the front and rear, my car need to be ready and resprayed by febuary..... I have prices, but you guys being the main dealers i guess you should be about the best on price?

Comment

ahh just been on your site. prices for vertex arent listed

i quite like the Jic Magic type III aero kit too Can you give me and idea of what you have in stock too please.

Comment

We have all the Vertex kits in stock. Can i see the prices you got? Prices are on www.vertexaerokits.com We sell at the listed price.

Comment

Chas,

For some reason i cannot get the pricing pdf file to open? i'll email your speed alliance account so maybe you could reply from there.

Sorry to be a hassle!

Comment

Ok thats cool. Ill get back to you today.

Comment

Working...
                          X