Houston Drift Competition (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Drift Competition (Video)

someone snapped that pic, probably the best one ive ever seen, said it took them 3 hours to finish the shading on my upper lip

now heres the vids

please go to

http://www.d-rog.com/mikespeed/

right click save as on the filenames

also HUGE thanks to WWW.DAILYDRIFTER.COM for throwing another AWESOME event. and my freinds wade and derrick, for shooting and hosting the videos.
    Last edited by Ris4drift; 01-24-2005, 11:15 PM.

napolean dynamite... tssk

drifting... yessssss...

Comment

man the only reply i get is a tssk on napoleon dynamite. lol

Comment

awesome drifting for a car with the looks of no suspension.. thumbs up

Comment

yeah its still all stock, im still waiting on my stuff to get here....

Comment

MIKESPEED IS TEH WIIIINNNN!!!!

No really, he is...he won the competition! He battled through a group to get to the top four, then won a HARD fight in that group as well. Congratulations man, and it was an honor being able to be on the judging panel for the competition.

The style you and the other competitors showed all day was something to be seen. I'm proud to say that I started drifting in this area because it truly is turning into a hot bed of drifting talent!

Congratulations again bro!

Comment

thanks ali, but seriously next time tell me if you need tires. i honestly dont think your understanding the massive stockpile i have collected and how many your size tires i passed up b/c i had no need for them.

Comment

looks like fun. nice video!

Comment

Originally posted by Ris4drift
                  thanks ali, but seriously next time tell me if you need tires. i honestly dont think your understanding the massive stockpile i have collected and how many your size tires i passed up b/c i had no need for them.
                  I'll put it this way...that car ALWAYS needs tires. Trust me, I could show up at an event with 400 tires and chew through them all if I truely drove how I wanted. It's just a matter of being able to change them all at an event with no tire changer dude.

Ya'll dont understand the massive smoke bombs I can set off with enough rubber on my feets

Comment

gee if i had over 130whp i bet i could throw off some smoke bombs too captain i drive a z33 :P

btw, found out mustang wheels are the exact same offset as you z33 wheels. i know a couple sets of gt wheels for less than 150, go to lonestarstangs.com and find some.

Comment

mike what kind of stuff are getting in?

Comment

gee if i had over 130whp i bet i could throw off some smoke bombs too captain i drive a z33 :P

btw, found out mustang wheels are the exact same offset as you z33 wheels. i know a couple sets of gt wheels for less than 150, go to lonestarstangs.com and find some.
                        Yeah, I almost got some of those until I found out that I just got a wheel sponsor for this year. Wooo Hooo! I'll let you know what the deal is when the "official" contract is signed.

Comment

looks like massive body roll LOL nice pik i love how both driver and passenger are looking the exact same way LOL

Comment

lol i just noticed that

ali you need to give me a call in the late night hours :manloveemoticonthatthissitedoesnthave:

Comment

lol i just noticed that

ali you need to give me a call in the late night hours :manloveemoticonthatthissitedoesnthave:
                              This site does have this one however:

lol

Comment

Working...
                              X