drift machine's new lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drift machine's new lip

this is my new home depot lip, cost less than $5. Yeah it worked, i've finally conquered this resizing.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ziptyed; 01-30-2005, 05:24 PM.

929 meshies, sorry, couldn't resist.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ziptyed
      this is my new home depot lip, cost less than $5. Yeah it worked, i've finally conquered this resizing.
      So what is it anyway? Just a piece of black gardening plasic? Doesn't look bad though, just need it painted

Comment

it's floor molding, it's in the flooring section, and comes on these rolls, and it's 39 cents a foot. i was thinkin about painting it pink, lol.

Comment

it's floor molding, it's in the flooring section, and comes on these rolls, and it's 39 cents a foot. i was thinkin about painting it pink, lol.
          alright thanks, tell all the girls your into your femine side, they'll think its hot haha

Comment

Hey you took my idea J/K. Didn't I tell you about that first though?
            Hahaha anyway yeah paint it pink man. JDM hotness from home depot.

Comment

pretty nice

Comment

reminds me of my old 87 supra

... i did home depot style too

looks good!
                Last edited by kineticdb8r; 01-31-2005, 03:42 PM. Reason: ADDED LINK

Comment

nice, howd you get the turn signal lights off to paint, i can't unhook them?

Comment

Pink? I think it looks awesome in black

Comment

true, know that i've gotten used to it i like it black, but people suck, i've gotten so much crap for it, especially from supra owners. Thanks for ur guys' support. By the way, it's temporary, just until i get my jza70 clip with body panels, newere un beat up bumper and hood with turbo a duct.

Comment

nice, howd you get the turn signal lights off to paint, i can't unhook them?

I had an 87...the lights are a little different than the 89-92 style

but mine just unscrewed......

Comment

Nice! My friend just swapped out a 1Jz in his! ...same color too!...you can't beat HD SPL lips...I got a Lowes SPL front lip!! heheheheh!

Comment

Function nice 86. What kind of wheels are those may I ask. Thanks.

Comment

those wheels on that corolla look HUGE.. what are they 15"s?

Comment

Working...
                              X