Will Sparco Torinos fit in a 240sx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Sparco Torinos fit in a 240sx?

Does anyone know if Sparco Torinos would fit in a 91 240sx fastback? I hear that there are some issues with aftermarket seats. Just wanted to see if anyone could confirm/deny this.

Thanks,

Dan

i don't know about those spesific seats, however most of them just need brackets made (sometimes custom).. and even the custom ones don't cost more than a couple hundred at tops..

Comment

i don't know if i remember correctly but i think theres a hump on the floor of the car that the bracket would normally go onto and this causes problems with mounting a regular bracket but as it goes with just about everything you can just make a custom bracket and figure out a way to make it work

Comment

acctualy there is an article in sport compact car magazine with thier project silvia about the seats
        and yes there is a hump that gets in the way of normal brackets and if you can somhow getahold of some skyline r-32 seats they will fit great......
        i dont relay have the time or ide tell you some of the more important things theysaid in the article but ifi can ill try to put it up

Comment

they were talking about these problems in the latest scc

Comment

I read the article in SCC and that is the reason why I started this thread. I just wanted to see if anyone had experience trying to fit the Torinos in their car.

Comment

all 24ds need special brackets more or less. You are gonna have to fab them or buy them.(reason is the cat hump drvs side and the bolt to the tranny hump)

The 24d seat is a side bolt whereas the aftermarket are popular with bolting underneath.

Common mod is washers and redrill to make them fit. i believe the slider is from 120-200 per seat alone!

Side note find r32 seats cheaper, bolt up and offer good support and comfort...or s14 seats.

Comment

Working...
              X