My Car Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Car Photos

It was a fun night. First we took pictures. Enjoyed talking about stuff. Then we went to drive down to Robson, saw some nice girls, got to talk to two asian girls, almost hooked up, but they where lesbians :P Anyways, good night. Enjoy the pics :wink:

Last edited by dorifuto; 02-01-2005, 12:25 PM.

damn thats some crazy camber, but nice cars man. love ur advans on the 240

Comment

Nice pics man, your car is hella shiny ;-) So did you go home with them anyway?

Comment

nice cars, but the rims on the s13 dont really go. but thats my opinion. the stance on your cars are excellent what kind of suspension do you run?

Comment

F NWN and all you ghey candian clicky fools!!!!!

nice cars by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Drift Future
            Nice pics man, your car is hella shiny ;-) So did you go home with them anyway?
            Go home with what/who?

driftex I run some japanese coils, 10/8 spring rate. They go very low, i still have like 1.5-2 inches to drop more, and about 4.5 more degres of camber to crank :P

Comment

i like both, nice and clean, jdm looking. but in some of the pics it looks like the 180 needs some spacers or something. but nice cars!

Comment

Originally posted by dorifuto
                Go home with what/who?

driftex I run some japanese coils, 10/8 spring rate. They go very low, i still have like 1.5-2 inches to drop more, and about 4.5 more degres of camber to crank :P
                The ladies that you mentioned in your first post...did you go home with them anyway? I'll be up there for the next event anyway, sorry I missed the last one.

Comment

Good stuff.

Those are some clean cars. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys

Matt, those girls just kept walking, but I made them smile and laugh when I said something in korean

I am running BuddyClubs P1 on my front now +17 offset hehe, pics later

Comment

Working...
                    X