My first car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first car

Hello im new to driving stick so i wont be trying to drift my baby till i get that down better, and i cant get better till i get it fixed, but all good ^-^ i love my car. its a 1990 S13 completly stock and it cost 1500, prety good considering it was running good when we got it home.

I cant wait to start gettin her sideways.
    Last edited by panda drifter; 02-01-2005, 09:16 PM.

yo is this the same dude on vegasdrift.com? hahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by s13saru
      yo is this the same dude on vegasdrift.com? hahahahha
      yea any problems wit that or do ppl still wanna hate for no reason even though i got a car?

Comment

car looks like it's in good shape, why doesn't it run?

Comment

it does run....? or so he said..that car is clean man..real clean

Comment

sorry i misunderstood, he said something about getting it fixed. But yeah the car is super clean, nice find!

Comment

ya it runs, but the alternator went out like the night we got it home, and one of the fuel injector leaks like hell, so i have to get those fixed before it runs good and thanks i hope i can keep it in this kind of shape while learning to drive and drift it .and does any one know where i can get like a used set of teins for cheap?

Comment

ebay usually has tein coilovers for the 240, you should just save up and buy new ones

Comment

im thinking of goin with some cheap tanabes till i learn to drift then when i get good switch to more expensive parts that i want just to say my car is exactly what i want ^-^.

Comment

so why is your name panda drifter but you arent a drifter ? just curious

and so you dont hate on me for being honest towards you, nice hatchback, keep it sixgun black, put some sexy style aero and crazy low offset work meister s1s, get a recaro srd seat, nismo 1.5way lsd.... ohh man sorry got caught up in something else.

get some spl coilovers, a 1.5way lsd and a bucket seat and get tons of seat time and your straight
                    Last edited by Wayne; 02-04-2005, 08:27 PM.

Comment

because everytime i sign up for a sight using my normal site name i usuly delete the activation thing, or in this case i forgot about my old account and i think it got deleted :?, and im almost there ill be drifting kinda by the end of summer i hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                        so why is your name panda drifter but you arent a drifter ? just curious

and so you dont hate on me for being honest towards you, nice hatchback, keep it sixgun black, put some sexy style aero and crazy low offset work meister s1s, get a recaro srd seat, nismo 1.5way lsd.... ohh man sorry got caught up in something else.

get some spl coilovers, a 1.5way lsd and a bucket seat and get tons of seat time and your straight
                        lol you edited that quick ^-^ ya i was thinking about keep the body stock lookin, but get a small wangan wing and some kind of gold wheels, and for my seats when i get the money i gotta decide between bride and recaro because i like both so i wouldnt know what to get since id stick with it for a while. and how much is the nismo lsd? im still very new to this so i dont know which lsd would be good.

Comment

ya alotta kids b!tch at me and report me cause i keep it real. tools what ever. dont keep it stock s chassis, soo wackkk. but i mean its your car do what you want pimpin

Comment

lol ya never know though i might do somethin to it, but im lookin to still have a little money for trips and school when i get her done.

Comment

steelies.. eek.

Comment

Working...
                              X