Thums UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thums UP

Wait we have a prelude and integra. I dont know if u could count the integra as a honda but i do. R integra moter is strong but still needs more power oh and handeling (we r building a sleeper)

Who's we? Also, an Integra is a Honda car.

Comment

First... THUMB has a b in it...

Seconed... what exactly is this thread about?? What honda cars america has?? I'm really confused...

Comment

i dont know what hes saying im confused somethign about happy face rs haha

Comment

Re: Thums UP

Originally posted by TokiEvolution
          Wait we have a prelude and integra. I dont know if u could count the integra as a honda but i do. R integra moter is strong but still needs more power oh and handeling (we r building a sleeper)
          jesus christ....do you know any grammar, thums is spelled thumbs, and moter is spelled motor, and handeling is spelled handling....god get it right.

Comment

RE:

I think his thread was meant as a defense for Honda. To him, the Prelude and Integra are very good cars. Therefore all of this crap with HONDAS=RICE is unjust. I agree with the guy, if that is indeed what he was trying to get at. However, I wouldn't have listed the Prelude as one of the better Hondas -_^

Comment

Working...
            X