Rotary speed shops? ANYWHERE????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotary speed shops? ANYWHERE????

Ive recently purchased an 88 fc3s gxl, and am looking for any shop that does work on rotaries...... anywhere in louisiana would be beautiful, but anywhere would be helpful

Well, the most well known bestest of the best performance rotary shop in the world is America's own Pettit Racing out of Florida. These guys managed to finish 30th overall in the 1996 Daytona 24 Hour endurance race with an FD built to their street "Banzai" package specs on DOT legal tires! And that includes a 33minute transmission change at 1:30am.

Pettit's RX7 site

Comment

A spec tuning up in IL is a really really good shop. A-spec is the website. its a far drive but they do really good work.

Comment

well your not to far from Gotham Racing in Ft Worth Tx. Steve Kan is the engine builder and tuner, great guy knows what he is doing. fast and reliable service, good prices too

Comment

Rotary Power in Los Angeles. a small city called gardena inside LA county

Comment

A-spec Tuning in Addison, Illinois

Amazing Custom Fabrication and all high end name brand parts
            www.a-spectuning.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
              well your not to far from Gotham Racing in Ft Worth Tx. Steve Kan is the engine builder and tuner, great guy knows what he is doing. fast and reliable service, good prices too
              Yea, I'll have to second on this one...

Comment

Atkins Rotary The best I know of. They work wonders and do incredible work. Seattle based but they ship everywhere. Check out www.nopistons.com and ask about 'em. Many Rotary enthusiats know the Atkins name and it is highly respected. Check 'em out!

http://www.atkinsrotary.com/
                Last edited by FR_Madness; 02-08-2005, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Rotary Performance in Garland, TX

Comment

Originally posted by ferny
                    Rotary Power in Los Angeles. a small city called gardena inside LA county
                    FYI, they mainly work on FD's. One of their guys actually told me this himself. They rarely ever make an exception.

Comment

thanks guys, anyone got more info on the shops in garland and ft worth?

Comment

Originally posted by GotNismo?
                        thanks guys, anyone got more info on the shops in garland and ft worth?

http://www.rx7.com/

Comment

Well there's Rotary Performance in Garland or you can go to Marvelspeed in Rowlett (town right next to Garland). I don't know too much about Marvelspeed but I'd be willing to bet they work on more than just FDs.

Comment

Working...
                          X