My friends S13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friends S13

We got bored and headed out to take some pics of his car. These are the 2 I really like. Did they turn out nice?

DRIFT INN!!! hahahagaghasghgahagahgahahahahahahahahaghagagahaah

looks bone stock....."looks" ?

Comment

Looks clean. Hope he dosnt mess it up!

Comment

dont see anything special in the "stock look",but looks clean

Comment

Yeah, he only has a few mods, like a GT-Spec exhaust, but it's gonna be built into a 500hp+ KA-T. The reason I like the pics so much is because the car is super clean. It's hard to find an S13 as clean as that.

Comment

whats so hard about it?almost all s13's i owned were as clean,just give it a good wash and you got yourself a clean s13

Originally posted by AE86_drift
            It's hard to find an S13 as clean as that.

Comment

Originally posted by AE86_drift
              It's hard to find an S13 as clean as that.
              "clean" is definitely being over-used, i mean, do you mean litteraly clean as in "free of dirt or dust", because it is that, but it is not clean as in "tastefully modified without being gaudy", because that S13 is bone-fuking-stock, therefore not clean, just stock. i wish people would quit calling stuff "clean" beacuse half the time they are wrong, i know its just my opinion, but you get the idea.

Comment

clean ;P

Comment

500+ hp KA-T? it's not as easy as you think it is. i've never seen more than an average of 350-400ish whp from a built KA. good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
                    "clean" is definitely being over-used, i mean, do you mean litteraly clean as in "free of dirt or dust", because it is that, but it is not clean as in "tastefully modified without being gaudy", because that S13 is bone-fuking-stock, therefore not clean, just stock. i wish people would quit calling stuff "clean" beacuse half the time they are wrong, i know its just my opinion, but you get the idea.
                    No need to be a cawk about it...
                    Also, the car isn't bone stock. Like I said, it has a few mods(Apexi GT-Spec exhaust, Front/Rear strut bars, Injen intake, Sparco racing seat, ect...) I posted the pics because I thought they looked good. Not because I was trying to impress anyone.

Comment

i totally agree with jblood , that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing car looks like ALL OTHER 240s out there. stupid post man, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X