Install SR in So. CA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install SR in So. CA?

sup fellas i was wonderin if u guys know somebody that can install my SR im in SO.CA (562) and can u tell me the price on it 2 thanks

signal auto in torrance calif. i think its about 1500 but u know the sr20 is illegal rite? for street set ups.

Comment

get it done a jspec or phase 2 motortrend, i i think its about 3500-4000 installed.

Comment

Install SR in So. CA?

Try Autolink Garage near Irwindale Speedway. They prep and take care of the Pacific Rim car for Dai. 626 279-1339

Comment

R and D factory in Montebello.. PM me if you want there #

Comment

i have the Sr already i came up on it man its a 94 Sileigthy with 58 klm on it man that's like 25,26 thousand for $2.200 flAT so i just want the install prices fellas thanks so if u guys can give me that it wilkl help out lots

Comment

i Got the SR i just need somebody 2 install so can u give me install prices only thanks

Comment

why dont you do it yourself?

Comment

i was gonna do it myself but i dont have anytime 2 do it c i work at nissan in long beach and i get like 1or2 days of in the week and thats y i want somebody 2 install 4 me thanks

Comment

casue mane hes got no clue man.

Look, call some places or check online.

www.jspec.com
                    www.autolinkmotorworks.com
                    www.signalautousa.com
                    www.topsecretjpn.com
                    www.driftspeed.com
                    www.gushiauto.com
                    www.there is probably 100 more shops in your area.com

Comment

I had no clue went to heavy throttle and nissan performance mag and went through there steps.. and the install was a piece of cake.. for my first install by myself.. it'll save you a 1000 bucks or so.

Comment

the last thing you want is a shitty wiring job. Before you choose a place to install your SR, you should try to look at other customer's cars that have been done by the shop. You want to make sure it is done right. Some of the places that may charge less, do some shoddy installations. IMHO, it is worth it to pay more and know that the job is being done correctly. The last thing you want are problems that will cost you time and money down the line.

Comment

It'll take 1 day if you paint the bay, a half a day if you don't. If you are affraid of wiring, send the harness in. You will save so much money and learn alot by doing it your self. Even if you have to buy a $200 hoist, $100 tool set, $100 harness rewiring, and $40 cleaning supplies and paint It's alot cheaper than paying around $1,000 for a shop to do the labor.

Comment

Jasper Performance
                            2005 N Tustin Ave Ste C
                            Santa Ana CA, 92705
                            714 245 9612

www.JasperPerformance.com

Comment

Working...
                            X